ALL-STAR GAME...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
man this game was tight...but fucken disappointing.

I mean its tight that West won and all, but fuck this was Jordans LAST allstar game. First OT its tied and Jordan scored that clutch shot which woulda been a fucken CLASSIC to end his career. THen that bitchmade muthafucka O'Neal had to foul Kobe..WTF was his punk ass thinkin. He fucken ruined Jordans last all-star game...Then East got punked in Double OT. What yall think about this, I'm hella mad at that foo, he shouldnt of done that outta str8 respect for Jordan i mean DAYUM......

Dec 21, 2002
TRU DAT. WOULDA BEEN SUM SHIT IF JORDAN ENDED HIS LAST ALL-STAR GAME LIKE THAT. ENEWAYZ IT WUZ A TIGHT AZZ GAME (NOT TO BIG ON JORDAN) FIRST OT EVER FUCC YEAH. KG LONG DESERVED A ALL-STAR M.V.P. WE$T COA$T PLAYA.

Apr 25, 2002
yea jermaine oneal fucked that whole game off in 1/10th of a second

an what happened to Antione Walker........I barely seen him play

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
only reason brad miller was playin so much is cuz the east got no big men...who else is gon get the minutes? ilgauskas? jerm was playin 4 most of the time

May 10, 2002
YALL DIDNT HEAR THEM TALKEN BOUT ANTIONE WALKERS BAD KNEE, THATS WHY HE DIDNT PLAY THAT MUCH,

I DONT KNOW WHY PAUL PIERCE DIDNT GET MORE PLAYING TIME THOUGH,

IT WAS A DAMN GOOD GAME REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME OF THE OUTCOME EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF TO SEE THE EAST WIN WITH THAT JUMPER BY JORDAN!!!

EVEN THOUGH GARNETT GOT THE MVP WHICH HE DERSERVED KOBE PUT IT DOWN ALSO LIKE OR HATE HIM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
what about the west runnin shaq ming duncan garnett and franchise together...dirk was talkin bout he wanted to be in that lineup at point, that woulda been tight all 7 footers basically...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Oh fasho Iverson was easily the best player for the East!! he actually balled tight in every quarter. The best couple players for the west were: Garnett & Duncan!! The best 2 for the East were Iverson & McGrady!! GOT EM!!!

Dec 23, 2002
Isiah Thomas is a lil bitch for a choach.....hes the reason the east lost, he was too busy tryna kiss jordans ass...like the rest of the united states and put a worthless ball player in for the whole game, jordans averages bout 12 points a game....and is a starter for the all star game??? ummm thass bull shit VINCE shouldve started....jordan once again steals the spotlight from true superstars....and paul pierce only played 15 minutes....thass bullshit paul pierce is one of the best players n the game...and antione walker only 10 minutes...and hold up no excuses bout his knee cause hes been starting for the celtics even after his injury....

Dec 21, 2002
I THINK THE EAST SHOULDA PLAYED AI.& T-MAC ON THE COURT MORE THEY WOULDA TORE IT UP. I DIDN'T REALIZE TELL AFTER THE GAME BUT THOMAS SUCKZ AZZ AS A COACH, PLAYING ALL HIS FUCCIN SHITTY AZZ PLAYERS THATS PROB. DESERVE TO BE THERE.