aaron rodgers bitch!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
ya all the packers were missing this year was favres league leading int total. lmao. the defense & special teams suck. they mighta won an extra game or sumthin but this mess is more on the coaching staff.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
ernt your wrong, favres ranked 13th and rodgers 8th as qb stats go, so your slow. only bright spots on our squad is a-rod the WR's and our secondary, linebackers,d-line & o-line need to be deleted. our coaching staff is expired to me
favre knows the offense a lot better then rodgers. so yea yall woulda had a better year

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
one game away from the super bowl last year! this year not even the playoffs and Rodgers is the better man?
favres old & he diddle daddles every offseason & he went on national tv & badmouthed the gm, its not like the packers thought he was gonna instantly b better than favre. that bein said rodgers had a great year & has a bright future.

Nov 27, 2006
give me some reasons why the packers are an attractive place to play? They have no wow players that will attract free agents like Favre used to do. I dunno i just see them declining in the near future.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I would have to agree!! Green Bay would be in the division race atleast with Favre!! I know Pack fans wanna say otherwise, but thats a real thing mane!! Just face facts yall fucked up!! Got Em!!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
im not disputing that theyd b a lil better wit favre this year but rodgers passed his early test. youngest team in the nfl, nobodys gonna b sayin that shit in a couple years. he has as many career playoff wins as romo already also.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
give me some reasons why the packers are an attractive place to play? They have no wow players that will attract free agents like Favre used to do. I dunno i just see them declining in the near future.
2 decent RB's, a great up and coming QB , a offense that will be great for years to come, so why wouldnt Defensive players wanna come here to add to the team. a History of maybe the best NFL team to ever play for. i think u know nothin bout the NFL and how great a franchise this is