Aaron Hernandez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
After picking up Lloyd, Hernandez said he was upset with Lloyd because Lloyd had spoken with people Hernandez had trouble with during their outing to the nightclub, prosecutors said.

After that conversation, Lloyd texted his sister, "Did you see who I am with," prosecutors said. When his sister asked who, he answered at 3:22 a.m., "NFL," then, a minute later, "Just so you know," prosecutors said.

Between 3:23 a.m. and 3:27 a.m., people working the overnight shift at the industrial park reported hearing gunshots, authorities said.

Props: DubbC415

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Ray Lewis didnt murder anybody. Run with a crew of idiots, sure. But every witness (who were basic general pieces of shit themselves) later recanted their statement, including the dude who started the fight with Ray Lewis's crew in the first place. He said Lewis was long gone before anyone got murdered.

This guy, however did it, and it was fairly obvious from day one. He obviously has some stubborn hold of the "street life" and couldnt let go. His family, lucrative NFL career, and material possessions weren't enough.

No one's come out and said this dude is gangsta yet though. Maybe the sicc has gone soft.

Props: Tony

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
after picking up lloyd, hernandez said he was upset with lloyd because lloyd had spoken with people hernandez had trouble with during their outing to the nightclub, prosecutors said.

After that conversation, lloyd texted his sister, "did you see who i am with," prosecutors said. When his sister asked who, he answered at 3:22 a.m., "nfl," then, a minute later, "just so you know," prosecutors said.

Between 3:23 a.m. And 3:27 a.m., people working the overnight shift at the industrial park reported hearing gunshots, authorities said.
f--ked!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Ray Lewis didnt murder anybody. Run with a crew of idiots, sure. But every witness (who were basic general pieces of shit themselves) later recanted their statement, including the dude who started the fight with Ray Lewis's crew in the first place. He said Lewis was long gone before anyone got murdered.

This guy, however did it, and it was fairly obvious from day one. He obviously has some stubborn hold of the "street life" and couldnt let go. His family, lucrative NFL career, and material possessions weren't enough.

No one's come out and said this dude is gangsta yet though. Maybe the sicc has gone soft.
i did in another thread

im drafting aaron hernandez with my first pick in FF
would your team wanna go against a team full of gangstas i will also be drafting Ausar Walcott