Aaron Hernandez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
The NFL lawyers started weasling their way out of that one since beforehis last breath beeleedat

Gives sports tv more time to waste our time talking about it though

The best bet is that he had a life insurance policy imo
life insurance is voided for suicide

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
life insurance is voided for suicide
maybe they are reporting his was, that is not always the case though. Many policies, including mine, only have an initial period where suicide voids the policy- after that it pays out even in the event of suicide. There are imprisonment clauses/ restrictions on policies too, but his situation is unique with the conviction being vacated, so it may or may not be voided in that situation as well. We'll see.

Last edited:
Props: GTS and GTS
Feb 8, 2006
maybe they are reporting his was, that is not always the case though. Many policies, including mine, only have an initial period where suicide voids the policy- after that it pays out even in the event of suicide. There are imprisonment clauses on policies too, but his situation is unique with the conviction being vacated
thats interesting i never read that section of mine for obvious reasons lol

i would think companies wouldn't would pay out for something without being able to test the patients mental facilities lol

May 9, 2002