49ers new stadium

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
is there any petition out there or any boycott to ban the 49ers from moving there new stadium to Santa Clara?!?! I WANNA FUCKIN SIGN IT!!fuck that! the team is called SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS!!! Why the hell are they even considering making a new stadium in Santa Clara?!? KEEP IT IN THE CITY! I know they were talkin about this way back but i just remeber seeing it again this morning on the news and they should have a decision by August. That will be fucking gay if they move the niners stadium to Santa Clara. I thought they were moving it to HP. Id rather have it in ghetto town HP instead of Santa Clara. At least HP is in the city and you can take a ferry to see the games.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
i dont care where they play ill still go see them, i go to frisco all the time. If they move to santa clara thats gonna cut my travel time to about 3 min.

Feb 21, 2006
yea some of you like it becuz u would probably live near it but im talkin about the principle of the whole thang, its princibalities! hahah San Francisco 49ers playing in Santa Clara. Its like the San Francisco Giants playing in Fairfield. Dont make sense.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
North Vallejo said:
yea some of you like it becuz u would probably live near it but im talkin about the principle of the whole thang, its princibalities! hahah San Francisco 49ers playing in Santa Clara. Its like the San Francisco Giants playing in Fairfield. Dont make sense.
Yeah I feel you on that. As long as they stay in the bay its all good with me. They need a new stadium and I do hate being stuck in traffic for an hour and some change sometimes just to hit the freeway from candlestick. I wouldnt mind though if they just fixed that stadium up and stayed there.

May 5, 2002
that traffic is gonna be a joke. they havent even addressed that.

im against the move, but ill agree 2 it as long as they dont become the Santa Clara 49ers cuz that would be some bullshit. Im no bandwagon but a team has to have loyalty to its fans, so if they do the whole name switch i gotta find a new best team.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
4fifteenRolla said:
that traffic is gonna be a joke. they havent even addressed that.

im against the move, but ill agree 2 it as long as they dont become the Santa Clara 49ers cuz that would be some bullshit. Im no bandwagon but a team has to have loyalty to its fans, so if they do the whole name switch i gotta find a new best team.
They already said the team name is not gonna change. They just changing the location. The yorks said they want to keep the team in the bay cause thats where the niners belong and its the truth. They are a bay area team not just a frisco team.

kieu

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2006
yea but i think its still the odd feeling of calling it SF 49ers when they really in santa clara regarless if its the bay or not.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
WORD IS THE N.F.L IS TALKING WIT THE CITY OF ANAHEIM TO TRY TO GET A TEAM OUT THERE WIT A NEW STADIUM ACROSS FROM THE BIG "A" HOME OF THE ANAHEIM ANGELS!...N.FL WANTS TO BUY PROPERTY DIAGNOLLY LOCATED ACROSS FROM IT CUZ THERES JUST NO ROOM IN L.A FOR A NEW TEAM....BUT WHO KNOWS!..............ANAHEIM 49ERS,LMAO......DAMMITTT!...

Apr 25, 2002
^^The Niners will never leave Northern California.

And the reason they're leaving San Francisco is because SF hasn't made them any real offers. That Hunter's Point site is a fuckin joke. Santa Clara makes way more sense..

SF goes and gives the Giants a new stadium on a good site, but the 5-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 49ERS get a bullshit Hunter's Point proposal? What a joke.

May 9, 2007
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
^^The Niners will never leave Northern California.

And the reason they're leaving San Francisco is because SF hasn't made them any real offers. That Hunter's Point site is a fuckin joke. Santa Clara makes way more sense..

SF goes and gives the Giants a new stadium on a good site, but the 5-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 49ERS get a bullshit Hunter's Point proposal? What a joke.
AT&T Park is privately funded...

Sep 26, 2005
lErK said:
They already said the team name is not gonna change. They just changing the location. The yorks said they want to keep the team in the bay cause thats where the niners belong and its the truth. They are a bay area team not just a frisco team.
thats what they sayin now but im sure after a while there will be small changes and soon they will have a s c on they helmets, u cant move a team w out changing tha city name its a whole diff city no matter how close it is just look at all the teams that moved