2016 NFL draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Care to fill me in? I don't know shit about who's going where / when, and don't follow college football at all
first round usually has about 35-40 guys who people guess will go in the first 32. Teams try out players before the draft, often because they have a small "board" of who they like and teams even have conversations about it with one another. About 90% of the 1st round is more or less pre-determined "behind the scenes" by GM's and coaches, would be my best guess. And i believe some, if not most, of the guys in the top 10 know where they are headed prior to them announcing...and im talking days to weeks prior.

After the 1st round, it becomes a much bigger guessing game...especially 4-7. Its more or less "who can we throw against the wall and stick in a few years" typa thing.

May 9, 2002
Well I know that much; I meant more like, who's going where in the early picks, and who are we grabbing do you think?

But it doesn't matter it will be known pretty soon from now
Most have Goff in the first 5 picks...Bosa is said to be a top 5 pick, but that might not be the case anymore. Ramsey is a possible otp 5 pick. He is big time....Zeke Elliott is projected to go top 20, but as a RB? I dont see it in a pass heavy NFL.