2015 NFL Draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I like how deflate gate hasn't been addressed and new england hasn't been stripped of its first rounder.

Fuck Goodell.
I hate the Patriots almost as much as I hate the Donkeys and Chiefs, but you really want them to lose a pick over that ball bullshit? lol

Deflate gate was one of the dumbest most overblown things in NFL history.

Nov 18, 2010
I hate the Patriots almost as much as I hate the Donkeys and Chiefs, but you really want them to lose a pick over that ball bullshit? lol

Deflate gate was one of the dumbest most overblown things in NFL history.
When every single ball excluding the kicker's was below the PSI range it's pretty clear they were doing it.

Do i think they needed it to win? No but considering all the bullshit they pull continuously for any possible advantage I think it is relevant.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If the Raiders dont get Cooper for whatever reason Im gonna be pissed
Why?

I'd love to get Cooper, but I'd also love to get Leonard Williams, Dante Fowler, or Vic Beasley.

We pretty much can't lose with any of those guys.

A perfect scenario to me would be us trading down a few picks, getting Vic Beasley + another pick.

Jan 18, 2006
trading down and getting Cooper would be the only scenario lol. We need a goto receiver or having Craptree for this 1 season would be pointless. Also for the sake of Carrs growth they need weapons now.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
trading down and getting Cooper would be the only scenario lol. We need a goto receiver or having Craptree for this 1 season would be pointless. Also for the sake of Carrs growth they need weapons now.
There's like a dozen good receivers projected to go in the first 2 rounds though. I agree Cooper is gonna be great, but I'd rather go defense and get an amazing play maker like Williams, Beasley, or Fowler and STILL end up with a good target for Carr.

Don't get me wrong though I do prefer defense, but I'd still love to get Cooper if that's the route we do take.