2015 NFL Draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Damn I'm hoping the raiders get Gregory. Top 10 talent in the second round
Top 10 talent, but dude has a lot of baggage. Apparently he fell out of the first round today cause it came out that he has clinical depression and anxiety issues. Most teams don't want to touch him cause they're scared he won't mentally be able to handle the NFL.

Nov 18, 2010
Happy with dupree

And lol at chip kelly, willing to trade half his team for that mariota and got shut down lol

Hopefully a lot of the following picks can be used for secondary.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I know, but i still think Williams is the superior talent and was once considered the #1 pick overall. Time will tell.
I've never been sold on Williams, a couple weeks ago in the Raiders thread I even said I hope the Raiders would get Vic Beasley instead of Williams if we went defense instead of WR.

Williams seems really slow off the line and really injury prone. It came out yesterday he now has a tear in each of his shoulders that was previously unreported.

Both Fowler and Vic Beasley are freak athletes that I personally think will do better than Williams in the NFL. I could definitely be wrong though.

May 9, 2002
I just dont buy Beasley...i think he is waaaaaaaaaaay overrated. I honestly dont know much about Fowler, just know Gators suck. And it should stay that way forever. I watched Williams play a lot this year and he is a beast. I dont think he is slow at all, but his job was always to rush the passer either.