2014 Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Jim Johnson is fucking trash. Put this bum back in triple A, been 8 years in the majors and getting roped like hes a rookie :dead:

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
18 belt high fastballs in and out of the zone and they barely woke up...

As an A's fan we should be happy we werent playing a division team or anyone with a legitimately strong lineup or more then 2 runs would have scored.

after the first pitch johnson shook off norris. He's either hurt, or straight shook. Because he went on to shake off anything that wasnt a fast ball. he threw like 2 change ups while he was out there and both of them were for balls.

melvin came out, then when everyone broke broke from the huddle johnson stayed and said somethin to norris, and u could see on camera norris look up at him and just take a deep breath. idk what was said, but it probably went something like "I can only throw a fucking fastball so dont put down any other sign".

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
that first inning was awful.

last page I said something about punto being a decent pick up, well Im already starting to change my mind. He shouldnt be starting... hes an off the bench in the 8th or 9th to pinch run or come in the infield after someone else was pinch hit for. not to start...