2014 Fantasy Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
My draft is next week. I'm in a keeper league, and I don't know who to keep. Marshawn Lynch or AJ Green. Le'Veon Bell was my other option, but I think I'll hold off on that one for now. Or I can start fresh by not keeping anyone. We'll see.

Either way, I can't wait til my draft day. I got the sixth pick this season. Last season I got the sixth pick and won the championship. Gonna have to do that again.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My draft was Saturday. I wore my Le'Veon Bell jersey and kept him and picked LeGarrette Blount.

Only good thing to come out of it was my team name "Bell Caught With Blount".

Honestly, he's gonna be out one or two games tops. Steelers play in the AFC North and if he's suspended longer than Ray Rice, there will be fucking hell to pay. You could keep Le'Veon and pick up Dri Archer later on the draft.

I'd prob take Lynch either way tho.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
My draft was Saturday. I wore my Le'Veon Bell jersey and kept him and picked LeGarrette Blount.

Only good thing to come out of it was my team name "Bell Caught With Blount".

Honestly, he's gonna be out one or two games tops. Steelers play in the AFC North and if he's suspended longer than Ray Rice, there will be fucking hell to pay. You could keep Le'Veon and pick up Dri Archer later on the draft.

I'd prob take Lynch either way tho.
I wouldn't at all be surprised if he gets more games than Rice did which is b.s.

Props: Defy and Defy

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
id keep aj green. he's due for an even better year. blount will take carries away from bell like he did from ridley
I don't know why, but I have a feeling Dalton is going to get worse going forward. I can't believe they gave that fool that contract. It seems like a lot of dudes that get overpaid only get worse going forward, like Vick, Ryan, and Flacco most recently.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
first time fantasy football player here, any suggestions to even help me form getting murdered and making stupid picks?
Rotate RB and WR or (WR then RB) until no earlier than the 7th or 8th round.

Never reach down more than 4 slots of best available on the board for a player you like, you are new and don't know better than the analysts...

Jimmy graham and Julius Thomas are monster TEs and worthy of a second or third (respectively) round picks if they are the best on the board.

Good Luck Breh

Props: :ab: and :ab: