2012 College Football Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2011
Cotton Bowl should be good friday night. Texas A&M should be really good next year or i could also seeing them sucking because johnny football might let all that fame go to his head

Props: SC_408
Dec 4, 2011
Southern kinda looks like you're gonna get your wish lol sounds like its down to the Eagles and Ducks. at the start of this i really thought chip would be gone but now i think there's a good chance chip goes back to Oregon even with NCAA sanctions coming.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
5 years ago i would have said theres no way Chip could have success in the NFL. but the way the game has evolved, someone should have given him a chance...

May 9, 2002
lol thats the same thing i thought when i found out he was staying. props to chip for not pulling a pete carroll. pete is a coward.
Pete is also in the NFL playoffs. So...yeah.

5 years ago i would have said theres no way Chip could have success in the NFL. but the way the game has evolved, someone should have given him a chance...
Apparently, Chip has burned alot of NFL bridges for never even being in it. His chances of going to the NFL are very thin for the next several years. His only choice was to stay at Oregon, becuase it was claimed that the Browns shot him down becuase they didnt feel like he was that serious about being an NFL coach.

I wonder hoe much Uncle Phil decided to dish out to keep him in Oregon? Was it all a ploy to get a raise? Word is he just built a $10M dollar house in Eugene. No wonder Willie Lyles was cashing 25k checks from Oregon like it was nothing.