2012 College Football Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2011
this is bullshit. if USC loses to ND lane can say ohhh i didn't have barkley. they better fire him and his pops. to have that much talent on your team and to play like shit, i rather have Cal's coach

Dec 4, 2011
that's what i thought but who knows. i can see him taking the job with the eagles and turning it around. if oregon does get hit hard than there is no reason for him to stay

May 9, 2002
hahahahahahahaha, That Georgia qb is the biggest idiot in College FB. How you not gonna throw a ball to the endzone when u have no timeouts left and your on like the 15 and less then 15 seconds left in the game?
He did throw it to the endzone...it was tipped at the line. However, the RB should have dropped it. But even further, they should have spiked the ball in the first place. stop the clock and have 3 plays to score. Just poor clock management all around.

Props: T-Rip
Oct 3, 2006
Holy shit, what a chokejob by Nevada. It is USF all over again for them. They need to fire everyone on defense for this season