2010 Fifa World Cup drawing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
This shit is so confusing, and BULLSHIT in my opinion on how they seed the teams... Argentina shouldn't be rewarded for having a shitty qualification round and get a seed, which they probably will because they are Argentina and will sell more jerseys....... they are being rewarded for what? what they did 20 years ago in World Cup?

all im saying if they are going to use the seeding shit. they need to do it based on qualification and maybe fifa world rankings. not because of what a team did 5-10-20-50 years ago

its bullshit that they have had 4 years to figure this out, and 2 days before the draw they don't even know how they are gonna do it yet.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
fuck yeah it can't come any sooner

World Cup > everything else.

but uhm the seedings will never change man, you got South Africa, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England, France. These guys are the heavywieghts + host nation.

Also, they are trying to split the pots evenly so countries don't play against others they qualified against.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i think soccer is gay as hell, but, the american in me cant help but get into the world cup when the us is playing. viva la usa!!!!