2006 Season San Francisco 49ers Season Appreciation Thread !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Gotta give it up to my boys, not just for the win tonight @ Denver, but for a whole season of surprises ! Despite the losing record, I don't think anyone could have predicted the turnaround in such a short amount of time. I know we have a lot of opportunities for improvement right now, but I just wanted to make a thread in appreciation for MY team, and doing the job they've done this season ! My hat goes off to the whole 49er Organization, I see we're headed in the right direction, and the future looks bright ! Hopefully we have a good offseason, and start filling in the missing pieces to the puzzle !

Niner Faithful All Damn Day !

Feb 15, 2006
I was thinkin about making a thread like this when I was watching the game and Nedney was making those field goals in the beginning. The whole team including him looked like playoff contenders for next year.

This was a surprising season and today's win makes the offseason and next year more hopeful.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
uh....nah, I won't ruin the thread....

as I said before, frank gore is a beast and mike nolan is a good coach

although I still wish I could watch other games on TV when the 9ers play :ermm:

Apr 13, 2006
we shoulda had 3 more wins,beating the cardinals in the season opener,beating rams in st.louis,ya know we had dat 1 on lock....and then losing to the cardz in frisco,we clearly shoulda been 10-6 ! but overall,whatta great season,didnt expect gore to be #1 in the nfc and #3 in the nfl for rushing yards.

PROUD TO BE A 49ER FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN !!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
YUNG $PIDER said:
we shoulda had 3 more wins,beating the cardinals in the season opener,beating rams in st.louis,ya know we had dat 1 on lock....and then losing to the cardz in frisco,we clearly shoulda been 10-6 !
They also should have beaten the fuckin Packers at home. But those things didn't happen, so they're 7-9. But most people thought the Niners would have a repeat 4-12 season, so they're showing a lot of progress. Let's hope it continues into next season and they come out strong.

Niners reclaim the West in 07!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
You gotta move out the Bay for that shit homie..
that ain't gonna happen no time soon
ArYo said:
or buy the NFL Network
yeah, but that lil package thing is hella money.....and I think its still subject to blackouts (for Raiders games) :ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
Defy said:
that ain't gonna happen no time soon
Well, you know as well as I do that as long as you live in the Bay you will be seeing Niner games on TV. They take priority in the region because the raiders can't seem to sell out their stadium. Not to mention the Niners own the Bay.. LOL.