-=The Official San Francisco Giants Thread=-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah solid win last night. The last time the Giants hit 3 homers in a game was in '04, haha. The younger guys just need more experience. After Burriss made that sick diving catch I told my brother, "I don't think Durham would've made the same play."

Jan 5, 2006
yeah durham wouldve been one step behind, one guy who im gonna miss defensively is vizquel but ivan ochoa has a stronger arm than him.

Next up, Aurilia, Roberts, Castillo is who we need to get rid of.

We should keep Winn he can play that right field better than anyone.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^ yeah but hitting is more important and its what we lack. therefore goodbye omar, he was a great player but cant hit anymore. goodbye roberts too.

not sure about aurilia, winn, and castillo. aurilia is having a decent year for us and can play both corners. winn is one of our best players but is streaky as shit.

and castillo confuses me. he is a great fielder and has a canon and he has some pop but i dunno if he can stay consistently productive.

at least we are on a youth movement. its about time they tried to build a team and not slap it together with old fucks.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Vizquel is actually hitting better as of late though.

I'm on mlb.com gameday checking out the game and hinshaw doesn't even have a profile picture, someone from mlb.com just used an actual in game picture of him throwing and cut out his head lol.

Jan 5, 2006
nice come from behind win. Even if it is the nationals it still counts. the whole west lost except for colorado and giants,

Kline retires: Pitching coach Steve Kline? supposedly he might work for the giants as a coach

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
wow I wasn't expecting the Giants to comeback. Molina came through in the clutch again in the 9th??? And Vizquel had 3 hits today.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
wow Giants get sweep an opponent at home for the first time since August '07. Too bad I was working and couldn't watch this game.