The **Official** 2014 NFL Draft Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The Hawks will go after a TE if one capable of playing is on the board, not the best decision considering the talent at the position but it is a major need

Titans need a QB, they prob will not fill that need either, I think only two QBs are even capable of playing in first year in this draft

Last edited:

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Packers need a safety although they're gonna move Micah Hyde to safety so they might not address that early. They also need a MLB I suspect they address that early. They could use a TE with Finley gone or some WR depth after losing Jennings and Jones the last two years. Also OL always helps. Anything to keep Rodgers upright. But who knows? Thompson doesn't tip off anything ever. Can't fuckin wait tho.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm sticking with a WR in the 1st..we're trading up with the Raiders or Jaguars and AIM for Watkins or Evans..
Fuck that. I don't mind trading down, but not that low. I think the raiders end up with Evans, one of the top tackles, or trade down. I want Watkins or Mack, but I think they'll be gone, and word is we like Evans more anyways

Jan 18, 2006
Damn was hoping Clowney would fall. Texans made the best pick they could have. There defense is gonna sick next season.