**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmfao, see heres the thing, youre really a faggot scrap rockin a mohawk and skinny jeans, im nothing like suzy homo, and many people can cosign that, but you got exposed lookin like a hoe, so do it movin faggot

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lmfao, see heres the thing, youre really a faggot scrap rockin a mohawk and skinny jeans, im nothing like suzy homo, and many people can cosign that, but you got exposed lookin like a hoe, so do it movin faggot
"MANY PEOPLE CAN COSIGN THAT"... BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OH SHIT, THIS POST IS PRICELESS, CHREE... LMFAO!!! "YOU GOT EXPOSED LOOKIN LIKE A HOE"... BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! MAN, MY SIDES ARE HURTIN FROM LAUGHIN AT YOUR INSECURE ASS, SUZY... STOP IT, ALREADY...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lol far from insecure, lol @ u trynna talk shit bout what u think others look like, when you got exposed
LMAO @ YOU FOR STILL BELIEVING THERE WAS AN EXPOSURE OF ANY KIND ABOUT WHO I AM...

LOL @ YOU FOR RUSHING OUT TO PROVE TO PEOPLE YOU ARENT SOME STRANGERS PICTURE ON THE INTERNET...

LOL @ YOU FOR RUSHING TO SAVE YOUR INTERNET PERSONA...

BASICALLY, JUST LMFAO @ YOU, SUZY...

Apr 13, 2007
my homegirl didnt think chree looked like a dike shes been on his nuts for days since i introduced them. why is a man's pic being judge on a sports forum tho, thats kinda wierd. carry on

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LMAO @ YOU FOR STILL BELIEVING THERE WAS AN EXPOSURE OF ANY KIND ABOUT WHO I AM...
You exposed urself by having pics of you in your photobucket accoutn, and do homo things like trying to meet guys and get em drunk and back to ur pad

LOL @ YOU FOR RUSHING OUT TO PROVE TO PEOPLE YOU ARENT SOME STRANGERS PICTURE ON THE INTERNET... .
lol see above queer, you rush out to try to meet a new male lover

LOL @ YOU FOR RUSHING TO SAVE YOUR INTERNET PERSONA...

BASICALLY, JUST LMFAO @ YOU, SUZY...
My Internet Persona? I make myself available, i aint scared to show myself, ask Dana, Shea, Solitary 1, premo, and countless others lol

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
my homegirl didnt think chree looked like a dike shes been on his nuts for days since i introduced them.

why is a man's pic being judge on a sports forum tho, thats kinda wierd. carry on
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR HOMEGIRL??? AND WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN ARE YOU TRYIN TO VOUCH FOR CHREE??? HMMM...

AND IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ, YOUD SEE THE ONLY PERSON BRINGIN UP ANYTHING TO DO WITH A MAN'S PICTURE IS YOUR HOMIE...

You exposed urself by having pics of you in your photobucket accoutn, and do homo things like trying to meet guys and get em drunk and back to ur pad

lol see above queer, you rush out to try to meet a new male lover

My Internet Persona? I make myself available, i aint scared to show myself, ask Dana, Shea, Solitary 1, premo, and countless others lol
LMFAO... JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THE LAUGHS WERE OVER!!! LMFAO!!! MAN, CHREE, YOU ARE ONE FUNNY OBESE PERSON...