**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
and i was telling yall that sanchez was nothing special 2 years ago......maybe a #3-4 type pitchers in a couple years..............

pitching is excellent right now for you guys and you are barely above .500.....when it comes back to reality you will lose more than you win because an excellent pitching staff will give up around 3.5 runs per game and the Giants can't score over 4 for the duration of the season..................79-83 3rd place behind LA and AZ, and are they aren't careful CO might pass you up once they get their boys swinging the bat.......Dexter Fowler (2011=All Sttar type OF'er)
WOW.

Anyways, too bad I switched schedules with a co-worker today so I missed out on Sanchez' no-no (DAMN ALMOST PERFECT GAME!!!) and first shutout by a Giant since '76. What is this, the 14th shutout for the Giants pitchers this season?

Mar 10, 2007
WOW.

Anyways, too bad I switched schedules with a co-worker today so I missed out on Sanchez' no-no (DAMN ALMOST PERFECT GAME!!!) and first shutout by a Giant since '76. What is this, the 14th shutout for the Giants pitchers this season?
The 13th one.. leading the league by like 5 or 6 I think

Mar 12, 2005
sadowski got sent down to fresno because they wanted him to pitch on his regular schedule (fifth day) which wasn't going to happen up here cuz of the all star break

it will be interesting to see if he stays down there if johnson comes back soon
He wasn't sent to A-ball San Jose...not Fresno...since San Jose is closer, if they need to call him up...he'd be closer to them than fresno...it's a matter of keeping him close that's all....When RJ gets back...there's a possibility of him being brought back to AAA or LR in the Bullpen

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
when i was at thursdays game i said the giants have the best starting rotation and this guy in a red sox hat (how GAY can u be?) turned around and just stared at me. Like muthafucka, what are u looking at? He goes "Are u serious?" and i said "yeah, theyre better than the Red Sox, believe that." and continued to drop knowledge on him, it hurt his feelings.