****BOLTS/BENGAYS. LETS GO****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Both teams are coming into this one pretty hot, I'm rooting for San Diego because they are the underdogs and my favorite AFC team. I hope they defy all odds and go to the Superbowl and get raped by the 49ers. If the Niners lose in the playoffs I hope the Chargers somehow win it all.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
Both teams are coming into this one pretty hot, I'm rooting for San Diego because they are the underdogs and my favorite AFC team. I hope they defy all odds and go to the Superbowl and get raped by the 49ers. If the Niners lose in the playoffs I hope the Chargers somehow win it all.
Pretty hot? Chargers nearly lost to their division rivals playing their second-strings.

I'm thinking cincy is about to stop sucking soon.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Pretty hot? Chargers nearly lost to their division rivals playing their second-strings.

By hot, I think he means going 6-1 in their last 7 games of season. Including going into KC and Denver and winning. Saying the almost lost last week is mute point, because they didn't. Whether or not they win today is another story. They got a rookie head coach and I've already seen a few mistakes by him. We'll see what happens

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO

CCCCCHHHHHHHARRRRRRRGERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS

yeah the bolts rattled off the last 5 wins in a row.GETTING WHITE HOT AT THE RIGHT TIME. bolts already beat Denver gave em there first home loss of the year...not saying its a guaranteed Victory but the chargers gotta lot of confidence going into the game this sunday.BOLTS