wtf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
i remember back n the late 90s, WOOD told me about a site called the siccness n u could talk directly to fans. i was like yeah right! he says, look they talking about u! sure enough, they where. i use to repley under WOODS name in the begining. iv been hooked since. the siccness bbq was the first, last and only time we performed together (on a stage). i Know WOODIE is gone (r.i.p my nig) but i know how much he loved the siccness and the fans, he would have never let the ECCR forum die like this. i see niggas having fun and talking shit, its all good. good shit. but this is the last heartbeats of ECCR and it should b respected before it dies too. Just saying.....XO

Jun 5, 2004
i got about 30 songs done for CREEPSHOW 1 and 2, i just hate engineering so ima just keep stacking tracks til i find a dope engineer of my own to help create my own sound my nig. as far as reaching out to hop on any album....just aint me, if niggaz want a feat, i aint hard to find
Thats whassup mane yea just keep knockin out hella tracks and then youl have more material to work with when u go sit down with an engineer to find that sound u want... Easier then tryin to start from scratch

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Just put something out, man. I don't care about engineering or anything like that anymore. It's like 1-3 times a year you pop your head in here and we hear about something getting finished up. Im not calling you a liar, Im just saying I want to see something. That Villain song (if its the same one) has been on youtube for 9 or 10 months. Mixtapes, downloads, a dubbed tape, anything...All this time, 1 album, some features...People are itching for some new music from you...Magic from Highspeed had an album and tape come out man, and whens the last time anyone was itching for some new Highspeed?

I'm not trying to prod at you or nothing, Im just a fan that wants some music.