WOODIE SPEAKS TO SICCNESS.NET [Updated Link 03.29.07]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2006
DRAMACYDAL...MAYBE FUCKED UP SPEAKERS ? IONO. PUT THE VOLUME UP ON DA MEDIA PLAYER....IF DAT DONT WORK PUT THE VOLUME UP ON DA COMP, THE SHIT SHOULD BE NEXT TO THE TIME ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER.

IM GIVIN THIS INTERVIEW A SECOND LISTEN.....KEEP HOLDIN IT DOWN WOODIE

Jan 4, 2004
I for one am glad that he is talking a little more political on his songs. The youngstas will listen to him and the game he has to lace you with. When he speaks on the military, alot of what he says in the interview is REAL TALK. The way the government tries to sell you a dream so that you sign your life away in hopes in getting a college education or some job skills. In reality, you end up dying far away from home, and NEVER even get to enroll in college.

I bet l-love was peeping what direction Woodie was going in and thats why that sucka ass did this:

http://www.cdbaby.com/llove4

Oct 5, 2005
i agree

DukeNaintEZ said:
i like woodie and all but...whats up with him talkin about he doesnt like the whole thizz thing..promotin kids poopin pills and shit...but doesnt he promote poppin slugs into people..lol
yeah but now homeboys are all into that hphy shit and thats not what the notrte is about,i have nothing against hyphy jus keep that shit for the blacks we have to conentrate on real shit and the ectasy fucks up your brain and homeboys dont need that shit,and thats all that hphy music usualy talk s about, and yeah he promotes killing but on the sewer ratas wich is very diffrent

Mar 11, 2007
Homie over in tha Woodie Picturez Po$t put a link up through megadownloadz or $ome $hit that had a bunch of Woodie Pix + tha $iccne$$ interview, $o check it out yall if you were intere$ted az I waz~

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I updated the link to the interview for those who have not heard it. WOOD kicked some real shit on this one. He also let you fans know how he felt about you at the end... RIP WOODIE, I'll miss the chats we used to have doggy.