WOODIE SPEAKS TO SICCNESS.NET [Updated Link 03.29.07]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2006
SOME GOOD SHIT WOOD. HELL YEAH NEVER FUCKEN COLLABORATE WITH A SCRAPA. NEVER. SIR DYNO WENT N DID THAT SHIT WITH CAPONE'S SCRAP ASS, THAT SHOWS HOW DOWN DYNO IS. BUT SHIT WOOD NEVER. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HOMIE.

Mar 19, 2006
FUCK YOU HOM1E... HOW U GONNA TALK DOWN ON ONE OF THE P1ONEER$ OF ********** L1KE DAT.... $1R DYNO WA$NT DOWN?.... FOO UR HELLA FUCKEN TR1PP1N... FOR UR 1NFO. U FUCKEN DUMB FUCK.... CAPONE WA$NT CLA1M1NG $EWER $1DE AT THE T1ME... HE WA$ REPP1N BROWN PR1DE..$1R DYNO GOT H1M EXPOZURE... WHEN THAT HAPPENED HE GOT FUCKED 1N DA AZZ N BECAME A $KRAP... $O CHECK YOUR$ELF B4 U TALK DOWN ON A $OL1D AZZ HOMEBOY L1KE $1R DYNO....

Feb 21, 2006
i cant believe bitchness.net asked woodie if he would rap with a fuckin scrap ass sewer rat.....what does this shit look like mothafucka.....this aint no bloods and crips united....this aint no lil robs bitch ass selling out and stopped banging like a lil pussy.....this aint none of that shit homie this str8 norte life. aint no bitch ass sellouts. thats gotta be the stupidest mothafuckin question u can ever ask....especially to woodie,....that shit killed the interview

Feb 21, 2006
rose town ryda said:
great interview, but i was not feelin how they asked that question at the end...

but i am looking forward to a music video though, hopefully that happens soon.
why werent you feeling it?? your always commenting good things on the scrap part of siccness....i seen that shit u little bitch....u aint nothing maricon

Mar 12, 2006
I enjoyed this interview. I think there are too many fake ass rappers in the game right now, and it seems like wood got his head on straight. I got respect for the dude, wondering what oldies he listens to cuz there aint nothing like some good oldies...

Sep 1, 2005
ok after i download it window media player pops up n just shows this black screen u can kinda hear ppl talkin if u turn the speakers all the way up but still cant really hear nothin am i doin somthin wrong here?