WOODIE SPEAKS TO SICCNESS.NET [Updated Link 03.29.07]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
yah a couple things i couldnt understand! but hopin they get the funds soon to put out that XO and that B-Dawg which is done but for some reason i forgot it hasnt came out, but cant wait! see hes right, it aint bout the money! you want to be successful you have to be patient and be business minded like he has been and it will pay off!

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
LiGhTyOvGa said:
^^^^ I KNOW, I THOUGHT THE SAME THING .... KIND OF AN OBVIOUS QUESTION ....
You know your right but being that i not from either norte or the other i really wanted to know that ?'s along with a few others that's why i ask it was almost akward asking, lmao..
But i would like to thanks the fans of east co co for taking the time to listen and get invovled with the questions and OG Woodie, for just taking the time out of his schedule to lace us up on 411.

Nov 1, 2005
TreEz7 said:
i liked his answer to the Sureno question...its obvious Woodie would never do that or even promote one as well!
of course u like his answer..ur a fan of his..u think hes gonna say''maybe or who knows'' to that question?..he would loose all his fan base'nortenos'..then who would he sell his music to?..he aint dumb,he knows u guys are listening..it was obvious what his answer would be...he shoulda been asked,...''if a major record label offered u a 7 figure deal to sign with them,and u knew they were also signing a sureno rapper at the same time,and u knew eventually u would have to record wit him,would u pass on the deal''?

Feb 23, 2004
oh i know man, just reaction, almost like he wanted to jump at him for asking! not just his answer i was talkin about, just how he responded...."no, no, no, no, never"

Dec 14, 2005
Well its obvious that since part of East Co Co's whole thing is the Norteno image, why would they go against that? I'm sure a lot of the fans who like them because they represent the Norteno side of things wouldn't be happy with such a decision. I can't say, because I'm not in a position where I give a shit if someone is Sureno or Norteno as long as they can rap...but if I were running a label with Norteno ties, I certainly wouldn't be doing something with delcared rivals that might piss fans off (thus limiting the cash flow and possibly harming the label). Thats just my opinion though, and I don't claim either side.

Jul 17, 2002
Woodie, would never fuckin do a song with a southerner, fuck that. We know what he claims, fuck the money, the cars, the fame, He stands for something, he is fighting for the cause, he's claimed since he was young, and he knows what the game's about, he's not gonna base a decision on whether pissing northerners off, its because He is a northerner himself N he knows, that is a BIG No No! It would not matter how much money is involved.

Nov 1, 2005
^^^so its a big no no to come up on big dollers?...i wonder what ur big homies(nf)would think if they found out sum1 passed up on all that money?specially if they coulda got a piece of it....

Feb 23, 2004
oh no i heard that...but when you doin all the shit hes been doin by himself, you gotta expect time for success and he knew that...it aint about the money anyways

Mar 12, 2005
surcaliman said:
^^^so its a big no no to come up on big dollers?...i wonder what ur big homies(nf)would think if they found out sum1 passed up on all that money?specially if they coulda got a piece of it....
I don't know anything about that shit, I know NF is about feria, and most of you enes know that, when they gave a little of money to let out the GUN CD's and made big profits, but I think NF wouldn't disgrace the Familia members before them, there would never be an alliance with the EME, nor would there be an alliance with a norteno or a southerner, it's a beef for life and it'll never end or cease fire until the Second Coming of Jesus, which may be sooner than we think. But even ask OG's who say they don't care about the Gang Life anymore, they still have hate for scraps, so nortenoism will never leave the blood of an X-norteno, even pastors I've spoken to said it took a while before their hatred to surenos left them.

Mar 12, 2005
But on Topic, yup good interview it's good to hear that homeboys really know their politics, as a younger foo, I thought many of the homeboys were ignorant, but little did I know, they only taught me what they needed to teach me, and something like politics wasn't necessaryt to be taught to me cause it would only get in the way of my mentality.