WOODIE SPEAKS TO SICCNESS.NET [Updated Link 03.29.07]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
yeah i had no problem, i just clicked, clicked on read more when it brings you to the main page and then click interview and then it started playing, its only an audio...

Jun 18, 2005
i'll admit man,4 me it was all just the muzik and respect 4 wood just on the muzik and collabs he makes but now I respect him 4 more than that...U can tell that this homey is on another level.....street/political smart minded, he's a growing owner of a rec. company which he's set minded on makeing it big, and he will! dark room paved the way thats right but woodie is here in 2000 makin it strong 4 homeboyz out there with that lyrical and beat making hunger! big thangs 4 his camp and hopefully later he will also help other homeboyz not just in east co. co 2 grown and also get with other HOMEBOY record labels and show the world our style of muzik, much luv 2 woodie and all the homeboyz putiin day and nite struggles 2 get ur talent out there!!!

Jan 5, 2006
good interview......it gave me a lot of info and let me know a little more about what wood is thinkin.....i diddnt even think it was him at first cuz it sounded hella different than his rappin voice........

Apr 13, 2004
PROPS ON THE INTERVIEW U COULD TELL WOODIE IS A WELL EDUCATED HOMEBOY N I THINK HE IS DOING A POSITIVE THING BY LETIN HOMEBOYS KNO BOUT THIS CORRUPT ASS GOVERNMENT THRU HIS RAPS! MUCH RESPECT!

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
woodie is fuckin right bout that new bay shit.. it is weak indeed
theres not too many puttin quality shit out