Woodie Pics RIP Homeboy....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2007
So if the pics are limited, tell us ur thoughts on the homie.....

Woodie inspired me in a lot of ways. The shit he spits is jus something i can relate to. i got kicked outta usa for drug charges.I was born in the u.k. but i was raised in northern cali ever since i was 2 months old.I take trips to london to see family, one occassion i came back to america into atlanta for a connection flight and i was stopped at the gate at gunpoint they said i was suspected of terrorist activity because i go in and out of the us to london and i have drug charges an shit? Fuckin bullshit!? It said in patriot acts about drug enforcment and crimes that have had nothin to do with terrorism and the attcks of spt 11th. He is fuckin right yall, the american government took advantage of the people when they were in a frightened state to pass all these bullshit laws like NO KNOCK SEARCHES, NO WARRANT, AND WIRETAPS. WHEN WOOD WENT POLITICAL EVERYTHING CAME INTO BLACK AND WHITE. THE MAN WAS SMART AND KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT....

Jun 11, 2007
Does anyone have the picture on the back of the Life Storiez CD with his Pit Bull and Shotgun? If anyone can upload that I'd appreciate it I'd like to blow it up to a poster.