Woodie lyrics that move you....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
"So fuck all the Chitta chatta/opposite of living fatta/I'm ol keep stacking n drinkin til that likka rip my bladda/or a rival gets hiz wish/got me sleeping wit da fish/whateverz first/that's my curse/til then they gotta deal wit it!
"The way I'm looked upon ain't nobody like chaka khan/that could help me better than myself so yall keep lookin on/I'm ol continue my journey stay yearning 4 better bliss/wit a fully auto SKS in case I ever miss!"-If I Die Tonight"

Hittin dem 16 barz to the "T"
Bless hiz $oul

Dec 11, 2006
"So fuck all the Chitta chatta/opposite of living fatta/I'm ol keep stacking n drinkin til that likka rip my bladda/or a rival gets hiz wish/got me sleeping wit da fish/whateverz first/that's my curse/til then they gotta deal wit it!
"The way I'm looked upon ain't nobody like chaka khan/that could help me better than myself so yall keep lookin on/I'm ol continue my journey stay yearning 4 better bliss/wit a fully auto SKS in case I ever miss!"-If I Die Tonight"

Hittin dem 16 barz to the "T"
Bless hiz $oul
I still play that song every day or 2. Rip Wood, Rip Jacka, and XO hopefully figures his drama out

Jan 29, 2005
"Gotta protect my folks, reject all thoze, only out for skrilla n fuckin hoez, cuz they tha onez dat'll leave u froze, solo inna crowd of angry foez!"

$till Till Dis Day...