Woodie & Hogglife Ent. Drop New Video Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
NorthgateSacra said:
The only two haters in this whole thread were both from Portland. Damn, they must be breeding haters in that gay ass town, and fuck the Trailblazers too... Sacramento Kings, BEAAAAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOHHH..fuck the blazers..I dont give a shit about the fuckin Blazers....I aint hatin suckafish, im givin ya the real!..that video was a waste of what little money they spent on it

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
i actually thought the lyrics were pretty cool....the video was ok if it were a home movie......the dudes dancing around got to go....quick question though, whats up with the dude wearing the blue 56?
thats my cuzzin a level 4 high desert soldier wears what he wants puts it down 2 tha fullest if you must know....

Sep 10, 2005
DukeNaintEZ said:
OOOOOOHHH..fuck the blazers..I dont give a shit about the fuckin Blazers....I aint hatin suckafish, im givin ya the real!..that video was a waste of what little money they spent on it
Ok, blowfish. It isnt like your squarebox town opinion matters anyways.

Feb 8, 2006
FUUCK YEAH A. I'VE BEEN WAITING 4 AT LEAST A VIDEO FROM WOODIE. 4 HIS FIRST VIDEO AND IT CAME OUT PRETTY SICK, IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT EVERYBODY GOTS TO START SOMEWHERE.
GOOD SHIT WOODIE!

CRBS

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
Well i guess we just expect alot from woodie considering the quality of music he spits out. Your right though you have to start off somewhere. Just hope he does videos on his older music.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
OLDER VIDEOS WILL HAPPEN...."O" IS INVESTING IN MORE EQUIPMENT, SUCH AS TRACKS TO ROLL ON, LIGHTING ETC., WE DOIN' THIS ALL INDEPENDENT SO IT'S BABY STEPS RIGHT NOW, NO BIG LABEL IS DISHIN OUT 25 - 50, 000 FOR A VIDEO BUDGET, IT'S ALL INDEPENDENT, SO HANG TIGHT GIVE US A LITTLE TIME AND WE'LL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE....WE GOT THE MUSIC DOWN, VIDEOS IS A WHOLE NEW VENTURE....