Woodie & Hogglife Ent. Drop New Video Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2004
THE NEW VIDEO LOOKS HARD WOODIE, KEEP DOING YOUR THANG BIG HOMIE!
MUCH MA'FUCKIN LOVE
YA BOY SHARKZTERO
ALSO BE SHURE YA'LL HOMIES PEEP OUT THE EAST CO. CO. BOARD @WWW.HOME BOY RAP.PROBOARDS67.COM I SHOULD HAVE THE VIDEO UP IN A FEW DAYS.

Sep 30, 2005
that shit was coo ass fuck i'm diggin this shit for real can't wait till this shit hits the shelves fuck george w. bush that muthufucka is a joke after i seen farenheit 911 i was like fuck bush what a fake ass muthufuckin biatch someone need to assasinate that muthufucka already woodie for president

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
yea good shit.. even tho i liked the track better than the vid.. anyhow will there be a vid with lou-e-lou, shadow etc.. woodie?

C

CCCUser925

low budget vid...

but the song is dope..

NE 7 right? shit...i'm coppin it fa sho

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
probably cuz they used no budget......well except the cost of drank...now throw a budget and a concept of making it appeal to harry in Kentucky and it would be different.....it iz what it iz and who itz four.......yada da da

May 31, 2004
WOOD, the track wuz tight az fuck! the video wuz tight az fuck 2, fuck dem klownz. Bringin it from da $treetz where it all $tarted, do wut you do man. Propz to HOGGLIFE too, kant wait 4 dat NE7 to drop, $till tryin to get my handz on another copy of dat NE6, mi primo jak'd myne. N-e help will b appreciated. N-E WAYZ, propz to WOOD and HOGGLIFE. Keep em droppin. ::NORTE XIV::

Sep 10, 2005
The only two haters in this whole thread were both from Portland. Damn, they must be breeding haters in that gay ass town, and fuck the Trailblazers too... Sacramento Kings, BEAAAAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!!!