Woodie - Demonz in my sleep (PROMO SNIPPET cd - ultra rare)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
Anybody interested in purchasing the following CD? Obviously, this is a rarity and a must have collectors item for any dedicated Woodie fan (RIP).

Woodie - Demonz in my sleep (PROMO SNIPPET cd - ultra rare)

Please make me offers via pm or email ([email protected])

I can post a picture of the cd if need be

May 16, 2002
I have that CD. The irony is that the artwork on the disk is a picture of Woodie (R.I.P.) is in a blue tint. I don't think he was too happy about that.

I have the ultra, mega version though :eyecross:

May 16, 2002
Post a picture of it
I would have to look through my Cd collection in a box I have in my garage. I'm not planning on doing that anytime soon to try to prove a point, but I will say this. If anybody remembers, it was an issue that was brought up over the promo CD being printed with blue ink.

I don't remember if it was in the street or in here that the issue was brought up.

Koch Records was really doing him dirty with that album. The mastering was horrible, the promo disc was in blue ink & everything was pretty much done without his consent. And I state this because Woodie (R.I.P.) himself told me the one & only time I spoke to him over the phone.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
I would have to look through my Cd collection in a box I have in my garage. I'm not planning on doing that anytime soon to try to prove a point, but I will say this. If anybody remembers, it was an issue that was brought up over the promo CD being printed with blue ink.

I don't remember if it was in the street or in here that the issue was brought up.

Koch Records was really doing him dirty with that album. The mastering was horrible, the promo disc was in blue ink & everything was pretty much done without his consent. And I state this because Woodie (R.I.P.) himself told me the one & only time I spoke to him over the phone.
I was talking to the other guy

Jun 5, 2004
I have the demonz cd that just came in a little cardboard sleeve and its at like 30% volume lol, yes koch did him hella dirty with that shit. Like, he fucked somebodys sister and that was the getback dirty.

How in the hell did it even get released like that lol those fuckin dipshit cheap ass muthafuckas didnt even check the finished product, do a recall, or get woodies permission for it to be released like that. I remember woodie saying that they released it like that without him knowing and didnt fix it and got hella other shit wrong and didnt promote it at all like they said. Which is hella fucked up cuz they def have the money to help people do all that

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
I will post up a pic in the next couple of days

Tazz - NH is still together. I am working on several projects, including 2 solos right now. My next release will be a solo album titled "Almost Famous". It features Ras Kass, Sean Price, The Game, Planet Asia, Rasco, Torae, Copywrite, Equipto, and a few other surprise guests...check my website and fb page for updates (check my sig for links). Thanx 4 the support.