WHY DID WOODIE MOVE OUT OF ANTIOCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
he explains it on a old thread.......he said that the APD said that he could no longer legally reside in Antioch , or something along those lines.

Nov 2, 2002
FUCK IT I'LL BREAK IT DOWN. ON TALEZ OF A KILLA, THE FIRST VERSE IS A FEW DIFFERENT SITUATIONS BLENDED TOGETHER BUT NOT TO DETAILED BUT ALL HAPPENED IN DIFFERENT EVENTS. HOWEVER THE SECOND VERSE IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED BUT THE MAN SHOT DIDN'T DIE BUT AT THE TIME IT WAS ALL GOIN' DOWN IT LOOKED LIKE HE GOT SHOT IN THE HEAD BUT ONLY GOT SHOT AND SURVIVED. I GOT AWAY AS THE LYRICS TELL YOU BUT AN OFFICER OF THE SAN PABLO GANG TASK FORCE WHICH WAS HIRED BY THE A.P.D. AT THE TIME BACK IN 94' TO DOCUMENT AND KEEP TRACK OF ALL ACTIVE GANG MEMBERS IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA RECOGNIZED ME WHEN "I BROKE AND MADE 'EM GIVE CHASE" SO THEY RAIDED MY RESIDENCE THAT NIGHT AND FOUND SOME AMMO, BUT NO WEAPON. I WALKED INTO THE POLICE STATION THE NEXT DAY AND TOLD 'EM I HEARD THEY WAS LOOKIN' FOR ME AND THEY TOOK ME INTO CUSTODY. TO MAKE A LONGER STORY SHORT I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT, SOLD MY RIDE AND HIRED AN ATTORNEY AND EVENTUALLY GOT AN ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGE DROPPED TO ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON AND INSTEAD OF DOIN' 15 YEARS DID A YEAR WITH 3 YEAR FELONY PROBATION AND 5 YEARS JOINT SUSPENSION AND HAD TO SIGN AN AGREEMENT I COULD NOT LEGALLY RESIDE IN ANTIOCH AS LONG AS I WAS ON FELONY PROBATION. I HAVE SINCE COMPLETED MY PROBATION BARELY. I WAS CONVICTED AND DID MY TIME SO I CAN SPEAK ON THAT SITUATION IN DETAIL. "TIL THIS DAY I STILL STAND BY MY STATEMENT THAT IT WAS SELF DEFENSE. DOES IT MAKE SENSE NOW????

Dec 4, 2006
I know people that have gotten away with attempted murder cases and they still living in their towns.....the only way a city/county can kick you out..is if you are a major repeated offender and the community doesn't want you there...

that's the only way....

Blo

Sicc OG
Sep 17, 2005
www.takeflightclothing.com
I know people that have gotten away with attempted murder cases and they still living in their towns.....the only way a city/county can kick you out..is if you are a major repeated offender and the community doesn't want you there...

that's the only way....
i kno some dude that had to do the same kind of agreement N he wasnt no where near a repeat ofender

Sep 16, 2004
same shit happened to me. i use 2 live in san jo 408 born an raised got into sum trouble a coupla times an tha last time i got outta prison tha judge told me he didnt want me back in tha city so i moved out here 2 new mexico

Nov 20, 2005
same shit happened to me. i use 2 live in san jo 408 born an raised got into sum trouble a coupla times an tha last time i got outta prison tha judge told me he didnt want me back in tha city so i moved out here 2 new mexico
damn what were you..a chester? lmao

~k.