What Homeboy Shit You Listening to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2014
Dee Cisneros album was strait fire. Believe he's got 3 more months bein held down and he'll be back out- he's got a lot written too so I know he's planning on putting another solo album out and I heard of a rumor of a big tone and Cisneros collab. Other then that... I stay old school with it. I slap north Ex 1 constantly- Clasic Woodie albums.. Music game just ain't the same these days~ God bless

bigsmokey559

SmokeyRocker
Oct 4, 2008
Dee Cisneros album was strait fire. Believe he's got 3 more months bein held down and he'll be back out- he's got a lot written too so I know he's planning on putting another solo album out and I heard of a rumor of a big tone and Cisneros collab. Other then that... I stay old school with it. I slap north Ex 1 constantly- Clasic Woodie albums.. Music game just ain't the same these days~ God bless
thank you bro i said dude was dope and ppl hated on dee cineros his album is hella dope

May 2, 2015
Who is even actively dropping music these days? The whole genre has been stale for years. Most of the regular posters on here seem to have outgrown homeboy rap.
That's a fact. As a former listener and supporter, the quality of releases for the past decade is stale. I guess I outgrew it too.

May 2, 2015
I'm cleaning up the shelves in my garage and I have a ton of homeboy rap CDs I haven't listened to in years. So I start downloading them to a hard drive and can't believe how terrible it all is. Some of the "good ones" talked about the same old shit year after year. No progression. Yeah it's definitely dead.

I wasted so much money on this shit when I was younger. I don't even think I can recoup my money on ebay. Its all going straight to the trash. Fuck homeboy rap.

Nov 20, 2005
I'm cleaning up the shelves in my garage and I have a ton of homeboy rap CDs I haven't listened to in years. So I start downloading them to a hard drive and can't believe how terrible it all is. Some of the "good ones" talked about the same old shit year after year. No progression. Yeah it's definitely dead.

I wasted so much money on this shit when I was younger. I don't even think I can recoup my money on ebay. Its all going straight to the trash. Fuck homeboy rap.
Before you throw anything away, do you have the ITPG album by Mr. Kee? Been lookin for that one for awhile lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

I feel the same way!! I have a huge cd book full, I can't believe i bought this bullshit lol what a waist of money!!