What happened to homegirl who would have the rap verse competition?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
She still around? Still do that? Would have the 200-500 dollar prize for #1
That chick was hella cool.
Hit me off with the dumbass clean 200.00 for my Dylan fire.
Got us all to step up and write our cleanest shit, it was fun.

Has it happened since? Just wondering I know I don't post here often
But I fucks w y'all so it's good.
That was fun times and made this forum hella coo

Peace

Feb 15, 2003
I got cashed out twice.. Once it was a "tie" between me and another dude, Roz? I think.. She said we could split the 5 or post another verse and see who wins.. We both said let's just go with the safe 250 and instead she said since you guys were good sports or whatever here's 4 bills... Then another time she did it I got another 4 or 5 bills, can't remember ... Much Love to Fina!!!

Jun 5, 2004
I was the first one to win, then i told an annonymous siccness member named defy about it n he won, then everybody was doin it

The wierd thing was, at first i thought she was full of shit so i made a rap dissing her hella bad, then she was like "you win" and cashed me out 500 bucks... Josefina was tha fuckin homegirl tho, one of the few people on here that aint frontin

Feb 1, 2011
Yeah I hit her up about that a while back she told me she might do one in the near future but the sicc been dry maybe she forgot about this site. $500 would go a long ass way for me right now, funny how its nun to another person.