What happend to Lil Los?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2014
I haven't heard anything from him in years, thought it was weird he wasn't rapping with Sav It Out or any other label that the former East Co Co cats spit on. Anyone hear anything on him in last few years?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I honestly cannot think of ONE. [minus goldtoes but i don't really consider him A: a rapper or B: an active HB]

several of your folks' biggest names work in construction [which i respect more than these bums who act like they really push the line, my whole fam is construction]

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2011
I don't think Lil Los use to write raps I think Woodie wrote all his shit or at least I always thought that because it sounded like he struggled to spit it out sometimes. It came out dope but he fucked up a lot....lol

listen to Dirty Deeds he fucks up hella times on his verse you cant even understand what he's saying. Skandocious was one of my favorite ECC songs of all time but I always kind of knew it was Woodie master minding his shit

Dec 27, 2008
Was thinking about this then found this post from Woodie:

"YEAH, LOS WILL HAVE SOME NEW SHIT ON NE 7....TOOK ALOT OF CONVINCING BUT HE'S GONNA GET SOMETHIN' DONE."

So yeah guess it just wasn't his thing. But I've always liked him, especially after seein that old interview video where Los be lookN like he gonna start smashin the cameraman lol