Vince: Kill One N Maybe Save Athousand The Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
^didnt he come on here and say something to the extent of he sold the song with only his part on it and will never do that again.....maybe im just high....

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
^didnt he come on here and say something to the extent of he sold the song with only his part on it and will never do that again.....maybe im just high....

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I never knew the story behind gilaz ent shit is pretty deep i found this while I was bumpin some of them dope ass mixtape tracks on there myspace page

{ABOUT GILAZ ENTERTAINMENT} Back in 2004 gilaz entertainment began as a music patener biznezz that used to paten alot of stuff but after the passing of the owner, he left his prid biznezz or u could call his legacy to his fellow partner you all know as today as Vince a rapper n a biznezz owner. but the previous owner of the patened was not to happy about patening everything for years to come and always loved music so much that he wanted to turn his biznezz into a music label. But at the times passed he was in bad health and began getting sick from cancer, soon he was no longer able to full fill his dream until he found out that his fellow partner always wanted to start a music label but was becoming a rapper. But he had no choice on the matter to because he was dieing and didn't want his biznezz to be to paten things for years. That he acted and fullfilled his will leaving the biznezz to his fellow partner that soon became a underground music label called Gilaz Entertainment that started in 2005. Since the starting of the label Vince has been getting better and better in the biznezz of music that soon continued to the underground recorded label we all know today. Gilaz Entertainment is still working towards future music products,songs,albums and even posters but let it be known that this label couldn't of been started without the man who had a paten biznezz but wanted more! After the stock crisis Gilaz Entertainment sold their sudio building to avoid alost in biznezz so now Gilaz Entertainment is a independent label that works on myspace and yahoo... But soon Gilaz Entertainment will have a studio building again when the economie gets fixed!

Oct 3, 2006
I never knew the story behind gilaz ent shit is pretty deep i found this while I was bumpin some of them dope ass mixtape tracks on there myspace page

{ABOUT GILAZ ENTERTAINMENT} Back in 2004 gilaz entertainment began as a music patener biznezz that used to paten alot of stuff but after the passing of the owner, he left his prid biznezz or u could call his legacy to his fellow partner you all know as today as Vince a rapper n a biznezz owner. but the previous owner of the patened was not to happy about patening everything for years to come and always loved music so much that he wanted to turn his biznezz into a music label. But at the times passed he was in bad health and began getting sick from cancer, soon he was no longer able to full fill his dream until he found out that his fellow partner always wanted to start a music label but was becoming a rapper. But he had no choice on the matter to because he was dieing and didn't want his biznezz to be to paten things for years. That he acted and fullfilled his will leaving the biznezz to his fellow partner that soon became a underground music label called Gilaz Entertainment that started in 2005. Since the starting of the label Vince has been getting better and better in the biznezz of music that soon continued to the underground recorded label we all know today. Gilaz Entertainment is still working towards future music products,songs,albums and even posters but let it be known that this label couldn't of been started without the man who had a paten biznezz but wanted more! After the stock crisis Gilaz Entertainment sold their sudio building to avoid alost in biznezz so now Gilaz Entertainment is a independent label that works on myspace and yahoo... But soon Gilaz Entertainment will have a studio building again when the economie gets fixed!
lol my 6 yr old niece can type up a better mini bio than that shit..

Apr 25, 2002

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ ?

Nov 2, 2002
whats the backstory of this vince guy? I keep seeing people crack jokes on him but i never knew what it was about