TRIPPLE 6 AND X4'S ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
DEEPSLEEP DID IT....YOUNG ASS CUTTY BOY,REDRUM AND I 4 GET WHO ELSE BUT THAT SHIT WAS HARD,THAT WAS MY SHIT AND THEY NEVER RELEASED IT.

DEEPSLEEP!?

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
I don't even understand how not knowing what to do with it translates to that. ha ha Something will get done with it. But there's like a thousand and twenty two things I need to decide on before I even get to that track.

It's one of my personal favorites though so something is gonna' happen with it. Just don't know what yet. It was intended for our comp and that's still in the works too. Just focusing more on Lil Duce's album and that's coming along pretty well right now.

Mar 29, 2010
I don't even understand how not knowing what to do with it translates to that. ha ha Something will get done with it. But there's like a thousand and twenty two things I need to decide on before I even get to that track.

It's one of my personal favorites though so something is gonna' happen with it. Just don't know what yet. It was intended for our comp and that's still in the works too. Just focusing more on Lil Duce's album and that's coming along pretty well right now.
cant wait to get that lil duce solo

Aug 17, 2007

YEH WELL I'LL SHOOT 5 BUCKS 4 THAT MOTHAFUKIN SONG HOMIE....REAL CHOP THAT SHIT IS OFF THA WUTEVER THA FUK!

GIVE ME