TRIGGABOY DEE "I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

six50

Sicc OG
Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
I guess it ain't for everybody I just post my niggas shit in here since this where the norte'z be n my nigga norte in the pen doing 13 years for bustin on some scraps I thought yall would support one of yo own kinds music he making from da inside

Apr 8, 2015
I guess it ain't for everybody I just post my niggas shit in here since this where the norte'z be n my nigga norte in the pen doing 13 years for bustin on some scraps I thought yall would support one of yo own kinds music he making from da inside
Lot of us don't eve like "homeboy rap" much anymore.

May 16, 2002
why should people support someone who can't rap the game is infiltrated with people who can't rap because a bunch of yes men
This is a valid point. I don't gang bang, but I also have recorded albums / mixtapes, arranged compilations etc.

An important lesson I learned is not putting people on projects simply because they are my personal friends, relatives etc. It's built on standards and if they aren't up to that, they're not going on it.

I see a lot of people on social media pages posting up music and all their close friends & relatives telling them the music is tight, they're about to blow up etc.

Some believe that because they have street cred they can come in and spit behind the mic and everybody has to respect / support / love it. Times have changed though, it's no longer like that. Once you step into the music realm, you are stepping into a clean slate. On this side of the fence everybody is open season to criticism. If you are going to catch feelings / get upset and feel disrespected because somebody told you your song / music sucked, you are not cut out for the music side of the business.

Your close friends and family will always "support" you, but once you step outside that circle the truth comes out about how good your music really is.

And even of you are successful, your fanbase grows up and matures. As an artist, you should do the same.

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
Lol I ain't even no Norte or no rapper I'm just posting my niggaz shit up so it really don't mean nothin to me I was just saying I ain't knew nortes ain't rock with each other
And that's what I'm saying. It's not about support simply because people represent the same thing. It goes the same within the game itself. If you see somebody (in general) who clearly sucks would you still support him / her based on they're in the underground music scene? Or because they're out in the streets "trying to do their thing?"

Bottom line, if it's whack, it's whack.

That's your homeboy and it's respected. As far as the music side of things, he don't have it. That's what's being said in here.

Last edited:

six50

Sicc OG
Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
Dats yall opinion tho if yall don't like the music stop listening to it lol yall act like yall be forced to hear or something. We ain't gonna stop pushing the movement niggas out here in the 415 and 650 is supporting like crazy right now so just cause yall ain't feeling it don't mean we ain't doin something right

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Real enez woulda told thr judge to give another year to thr sentence

May 16, 2002
First..

Lol I ain't even no Norte or no rapper I'm just posting my niggaz shit up so it really don't mean nothin to me

Then it's..

We ain't gonna stop pushing the movement niggas out here in the 415 and 650 is supporting like crazy right now so just cause yall ain't feeling it don't mean we ain't doin something right