Surenos buyin up the Siccness...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
I think this new 'Neradi3' fool is the new admin since he can post up across all boards. At first I was about to hit back on his post like what the fuck do the people on this board care for, but you can't respond.

Vamps said he sold it, it would only be logical he sold it to another homeboy from the south if he wanted to keep the site going and keep the same feel.

However, Vamps wasn't a sureno. 'NeradI3' look like he may be.

How yall feel about this? Hopefully they don't hate on y'all and take this board down.

Feb 9, 2003
I'm not sure if these people are or aren't scraps, but I don't like the idea of a scrap buying the site. I just hope that the site won't change too much.

Jun 14, 2002
I COULD CRE LESS WHAT THEY BANG.I DONT WANT THEM TO TAKE DOWN THIS BAORD OR CHANGE THE SITE.IT'S BEEN A GOOD SITE,HOPEFULLY THEY WONT FUCK IT UP.ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
LOL, THIS IS FUNNY........ LET ME ADDRESS SOME ISSUES........
THE WORD "NERADI3" IS A COMBINATION OF MY REAL NAME, MY WIFES NAME AND MY OLDEST CHILD, THERES A 3 AT THE END OF MY NAME BECAUSE THERE IS 3 OF US,AND ITS SPELLED NERAD(I)3
NOT 13. I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THERE MIGHT OF BEEN SOME CONFUSION. THIS BOARD IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I RESPECT THIS LABEL AND THE FANS OF THE SICCNESS WANT THIS LABEL HERE. CURRENTLY I AM AGGERSIVELY TRYN TO INCREASE THE FAN BASE OF THE SICCNESS, SO YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF CD'S IN DA SICCSHOP AND THAT WILL INCLUDE ALL CHICANO RAP. AND BY THE WAY IN BLACK NOT HISPANIC. NEXT TIME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ME EMAIL ME @ [email protected] OR CALL THE SICCSHOP @ 619-934-4085

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
^ ^^^^

YEAH MY BOY I-ROCC FROM SAN DIEGO HE SAID OL' BOY IS COOL AND THAT HE WAS TRYIN TO GET SOME ONE FROM UP NORTH TO BE ON THE MONEY POWER RESPECT DVD JUST DIDNT HOOK UP IN TIME . I THOUGHT HIS NAME HAD A DIRTEEN TOO

Apr 25, 2002
DCL ENT said:
fuck him if he takes this board off then folx could move 2 illstylez, although many of yall already post up on illstylez
fuck that Cali-Stylez iz garbage.... if they were to take this shit down, Wood should find a better board to hit up cuz CS iz full of shit.