Studio Session of B-Dawg, Shadow and Lou E Lou

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
Oct 19, 2008
Best news I've heard on the siccness since they was talking about bring east co co back with awax & lil dee

Glad to see Lou, shadow & b dawg back at it...def be copping this

Also didn't see it post up but b dawg got another project in the works

Homeboy rap fans should have their ears and eyes open for the upcoming project from Porterville representative Doc 9 and Antioch rapper B-Dawg. These two have already laced the scene with solo albums (B-Dawg "Scarz N Stripez", Doc 9 "City 2 City: Un4givin Streets") and have been featured on other rappers' cds. "Ghetto Sickness" - their joint record - will be released under Hill Side Ent. and East Co Co Records. It will hit the streets and online spots on December 20th and will feature guest appearances by Lil Raider, Lou-E-Lou, Big Tone, Shadow, Tony B, Lil Dee, Chivo Loc, Green, Spade and more. Stay tuned to BayUndaground.com - we'll definitely keep you posted on "Ghetto Sickness" release.

Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
Good to see B-Dawg drop albums under East Co. Co. But why collab with Doc 9? He's not a good rapper. B-Dawg will outshine him and he needs no Collabs or features outside his East Co. Co. Camp
This will not be a east co co release. But as far as the features go, Me and B are trying to keep it as original as possible, by having features from familiar faces that he has done music with in the past and mixed with very few new faces.

As far as a release date of April, we are trying to have it out by then, but in this music game all it takes is lagging from anyone ( artist for features, producers, engineers on mixing and mastering, graphic artist, distribution companies.. Ect)
And the release date can change, but this will 100% be released.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
This will not be a east co co release. But as far as the features go, Me and B are trying to keep it as original as possible, by having features from familiar faces that he has done music with in the past and mixed with very few new faces.

As far as a release date of April, we are trying to have it out by then, but in this music game all it takes is lagging from anyone ( artist for features, producers, engineers on mixing and mastering, graphic artist, distribution companies.. Ect)
And the release date can change, but this will 100% be released.
That's wassup bro sounds dope! I was referring to the doc 9 collab album but that's good to hear that you guys are keeping it as original as possible with the features. Definitely will be coppin

Mar 22, 2007
"86" Lou e lou's verse and you will be ok!!! That mufaka is too whack for his own good!! i remember slapping northern expozure, and everytime that dude came up i hella wore out my FF button!!! lmmfao

Mar 22, 2007
I agree w/ reckless that B-dawg is going to outshine Doc 9 but Ill check it out. Im buying the solo no matter what though I been listening to Bdawg from time. To the guy saying lou e lou is whack you need to listen up that guy is gamed up and has some dope ass songs.
"gamed up" or not, He is not my cup of tea! The only song that was decent was 'dying species". Other than that he pretty much sucked...