THE STRANGULATION PT X ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
WHAT UP HOMIE'S.I KNOW I SAID I WASNT GUNNA PUT OUT ANOTHER STRANGULATION COMP.BUT ARE ANYONE OF YOU INTRESTED IN A MIX-TAPE VERSION.THEY WILL BE ALL NEW TRACKS BUT IT WILL BE A MIXTAPE.IVE HAD ALOT OF PEOPLE HIT ME UP ABOUT ANOTHER STRANGULATION.WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT IT????

Nov 14, 2002
i think if you do another strangulation it should be orginal smoke.if you go the mixtape route it will bring down the value of the other stangulations albums.like a good move thats came out and was a blockbuster the part 2 came out straight to dvd.

Aug 20, 2003
i think if you do another strangulation it should be orginal smoke.if you go the mixtape route it will bring down the value of the other stangulations albums.like a good move thats came out and was a blockbuster the part 2 came out straight to dvd.
I LIKE THE ANALOGY CHILL.ILL KEEP THAT IN MIND....

Jun 12, 2003
fo real dont do a mixtape keep it movin in part 5 better..all original work

Aug 20, 2003
MR,G ILL SEND YOU SOMETHING IN A FEW WEEKS.TO EVERYONE ELSE THANKS FOR THE INPUT.IM GUNNA TALK IT OVER WITH THE REST OF THA CAMP AND ILL LET YOU ALL KNOW....

Nov 14, 2002
i finished the song murderers row but you said the comp was comin in aug and my album droppin somewhere between april and may.so ill remix the song and leave two verses open so reese and critic can jump on it if they want.you can hear the song in the snippet i just posted.its right after the car smash out.that will create a buzz for the comp too.

Aug 20, 2003
OK I THINK WE ARE GUNNA HAVE ONE MORE IN US.THE NEXT STRANGULATION WILL DROP IN 2011.WE HAVE SO MANY PROJECTS IN THE PIPELINE RIGHT NOW.SO I WOULD SAY MID 2011 WE WILL DROP THE NEXT ONE.ILL GET AT EVERYONE I WANT FOR THE NEXT ONE LATER ON THIS YEAR.THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THATS SUPPORTED EVILSIDE....