Silent - Gang Life preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I been putting this off for many years, for numerous reasons. Honestly I completely lost interest in making music but I feel like I owe it to my self and the few fans that I have to put this out. Its gone through many changes as far as track listing and features. But I am comfortable with the overall out come.
Copies will be limited.Maybe 100 will pressed up.. Heres the preview feedback is much appreciated good or bad no me awito…

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Orale,what you gonna do with that spanish rola we did?
Anything left over from the cd I'll probably put on free dl mixtape. And the rest I'll end up sending to smokie loco .. After that it's a wrap. I'm getting rid of my equipment and turning my studio into an office. I made a move in employment and my career has really took off this summer. So it's time for me to grow up lol

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
I'm sorry I'm not following. Since when is speaking my native language frowned upon?
That's not really your native language.when Spain Concord the world they turn Indians Aztecs and everyone on this side ended up speaking spanish.i honestly couldn't tell u what ur native language is cause Mexicans speak spanish but that's not there native language.plus how did u become Mexican when Spain started raping the Indians is when I think we all evolved lmao.im actually Mexican cause on moms side and dad's side there spainard men who maried Indian women but those Indian women had already been speaking spanish do to Spain takeing over the Americans in the early 1300s my fam been here since the 1600 before this shit was even the USA.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Mexico and new mexico been here forever when did Mexicans become Mexicans when this whole continent was full of Indians thousands of different tribes.you tell me cause fact is spanish is a Caucasian language.
Why would you assume I'm Mexican? I'm not by the way . Thanks for typing those paragraphs though.

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Just helping keep your thread post Count up pimp.yw
Was good nigga, With your sorry ass raps. You ol, I hope somebody thinks im cool for this spamming on Silents thread, ass nigga, you ol, woodie thought i was a fag so i had to wait till he passed to post on here, ass nigga.

Pick a beat and Id kill you on it, Point blank. Quit your yip yapping and RAP bitch.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
That's not really your native language.when Spain Concord the world they turn Indians Aztecs and everyone on this side ended up speaking spanish.i honestly couldn't tell u what ur native language is cause Mexicans speak spanish but that's not there native language.plus how did u become Mexican when Spain started raping the Indians is when I think we all evolved lmao.im actually Mexican cause on moms side and dad's side there spainard men who maried Indian women but those Indian women had already been speaking spanish do to Spain takeing over the Americans in the early 1300s my fam been here since the 1600 before this shit was even the USA.
that was literally the worst paragraph/attempt at dropping some historical knowledge in the entire history of the internet. you should have finished high school foo

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Was good nigga, With your sorry ass raps. You ol, I hope somebody thinks im cool for this spamming on Silents thread, ass nigga, you ol, woodie thought i was a fag so i had to wait till he passed to post on here, ass nigga.

Pick a beat and Id kill you on it, Point blank. Quit your yip yapping and RAP bitch.
Shit homie I still posted here when woodie was alive don't kid yourself.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
#THEO

#NEVERFORGET

LMAO

May 2, 2009
that was literally the worst paragraph/attempt at dropping some historical knowledge in the entire history of the internet. you should have finished high school foo
This. & I was going to pick it apart, but then I realized the moron is a lost cause.

But in regards to the actual topic at hand. Sounds dope, Silent. Diggin the spanish flows. Look forward to hearing more.