Shadow-Lou-E-Lou- B-dawg- Young AZ album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2014
Woods mom is putting out an ECCR record- but she basically blew ties with everyone who was east co co - besides lil los who dosnt rap anymore- and davina who was never east co co. So there is that releasing too but unless she has old recordings it wont be the East Co Co yall remember. stay up

Sep 23, 2006
Woods mom is putting out an ECCR record- but she basically blew ties with everyone who was east co co - besides lil los who dosnt rap anymore- and davina who was never east co co. So there is that releasing too but unless she has old recordings it wont be the East Co Co yall remember. stay up
Any more info available on that, like release date?

May 4, 2002
So its not a ECCR release. Too bad, alot of those who rapped with woodie rep him in their songs.

Jan 7, 2014
no news on when she is to release that. like i said noone keeps in touch with her anymore. it is a ECCR release because she now owns the label- but as far as im concerned- and the rest who were ECCR it wont be without the originals.. as far as the group album~there will be some features but it may be focused somewhat how Wood used to do his, we will be on the lookout for upcoming talent- puttin some folks on. not too many though.

Jan 7, 2014
message from shad himself:

" Please let all the homiez and homegirls that i really appreciate all their luv & support over the years & that i give it back 114% it means everything to me & i honestly dont think i would keep it up without that... seeing and feeling all that really motivates me to do this long overdue 1st album.. Also tell them that im sorry for quitting for 3 years & that i wont disappoint them.."

stay up yall ill check back now N then

Dec 13, 2013
Xo Creep, And high yella black (Boonk) will also most likely be a part of this album. Working on Lil Los but hes marrried now doing the family thing so its very unlikely. ~
Black got anything released besides what he was on with wood? When you say woods moms puttin out a ECCR album is it just a bunch of random people? or is it Wood songs people havebt heard or somethin? thats lame as fuck if she dont have any of the originals on there.. Good choice keepin it mainly the originals n limited features.. The feature never is up to par unless its Doc9 Toro or Awax he gonna be on there to?