Shadow-Lou-E-Lou- B-dawg- Young AZ album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2014
black has some stuff hes been workin on but not much. nothing released. doc9 will be on the album- as far as the ECCR album- noone really knows. i believe there is some un released woodie verses that will be on it- and possibly some on shadows album. its gonna be the dopest album yall have ever heard- weve gotten a couple songs done and they are crazy...

Jan 7, 2014
Any news on that shadow album?
it will be out somewhere between august-november of next year. we are working on it- but Shad is taking his time. and now is having to change his stage name due to trademarking issues with another artist out of LA.....its comin though- and it will be worth the wait homie

Oct 19, 2008
Pretty sure u said xo creep will be on it? Also u should get at lil Dee, I know he still does music here & there n u get a-wax....that's about as close as u can get to a east co co album with everyone

Lildee925 is his Instagram if u dont got it or wanna reach out:siccness:

Salute u guys bringing it back like it should be

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
It's funny seeing all this talk about albums dropping that never drop. East coco group album. Yeah right. Shadows album. Yeah right. What's up with the albums Liber2C? Arent you the one saying these were coming out.
All this shit was too good to be true. Funny thing is shadow was supposed to drop an album called Grave yard shift back in 02 when NE4 dropped. Lil Los was supposed to have one dropping too from what I remember.

Dec 31, 2016
I wonder what he's going to do with all the music he's recorded and posted videos of, if he isn't going to release the album.. Last thing I heard was that they were planning on a 4/20 release date, but I have no clue if they actually will or not.

Jan 29, 2005
I wonder what he's going to do with all the music he's recorded and posted videos of, if he isn't going to release the album.. Last thing I heard was that they were planning on a 4/20 release date, but I have no clue if they actually will or not.
Shit man...im ol FAITHFULLY BELIEVE he finna drop it on 420 or earlier in 2018..if not, idk wut to muthaphuckin thank...geeeez