Shadow Double Cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Anybody know why he hasn't put out his own shit? Big Tone and B Dawg and Lou e Lou all did it why can't he? Shadow could even do a life stories of his own lol. Shit that would be dope actually Life Stories Volume 2 with Shadow on the cover

Apr 26, 2002
I love that track he did on NE4 ''Graveyard Shift'' I'm hoping that if he does put an album out that it will have tracks that live up to that quality, wouldn't it be great to have a double album jam packed with Woodie style beats but I don't think that will happen unfortunately.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Is the name copyrighted or something? How and why would Mr Shadow sue him for the name? I would have told that old mothafucka to go suck his pee pee.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
^ or something.

He has the name Trademarked.
That's ownership of a business identity. (Name/ logo imagery)
What he puts out under that trademark (music) is what gets copyrighted.

The skreezys themselves probably ain't more corporate intelligent then homies but being down there I'm sure theres
Alot of vultures who could make a little cheese off Latin rap ventures that know how to do all of it correctly, where as like 8/10 homies just think of a cool name and bam they are the CEO now, expecially cuz you don't need nothin legal to use rapbay, stock in rasputins, etc..

And yea why not be petty and check a rival If you can legally force him to stop using your moniker... I would If I had legal course to cease and desist a scrapa rapper mr. G lol

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
^ or something.

The skreezys themselves probably ain't more corporate intelligent then homies but being down there I'm sure theres
Alot of vultures who could make a little cheese off Latin rap ventures that know how to do all of it correctly, where as like 8/10 homies just think of a cool name and bam they are the CEO now, expecially cuz you don't need nothin legal to use rapbay, stock in rasputins, etc..

And yea why not be petty and check a rival If you can legally force him to stop using your moniker... I would If I had legal course to cease and desist a scrapa rapper mr. G lol
I find that chit hilarious! I would let him sue me 4 publicity and LOL that a southerner is taking the homie to court!

Props: Mr G and Mr G

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
^ or something.

Props on that. I did not know that but definitely makes a lot of sense.

Props: Mr G and Mr G