Shadow Double Cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Shadow is a case of "Talent vs. hard work" maybe???

The dude has so much talent he doesn't feel the need to put out projects and progress in a rap career.

Or maybe he just has a life. As a fan I can't say how he should be doing things creatively. I appreciate anything he puts out.

Nov 27, 2014
I always just assumed he wasn't that good at the business side of releasing his own shit and it's probably more fun just to slide through and just be a dope ass feature. I'm sure he gets money for all those verses he contributed. It's like his Uber side gig not his entire life.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Dec 31, 2016
He's been creating lots of dope material over these past few years that he hasn't released... he said that he's just trying to make it as perfect as possible, which is probably why he delays it so much, kinda like Dre's Detox. He said it was almost done and was just wrapping shit up a while back, and said he's planning on a release date of 4/20/2018. He's posted videos in the studio and what he has going is dope, so I hope it comes out sooner or later

May 26, 2008
I think Shadow should compile this double album into 1 project and use some of those other tracks on a second album. B-Dawg is my favourite artist from East Co Co, I don't think he is planing another solo album, not sure whether he still uses FB to ask him.

Last edited: