SHADOW " THE ARRIVAL" COMIN SOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
SHADOW IS JUST SHADOW. HE FUCKS WIT THE HOMIES, HE'S SMASHED ON OPPOSITION WITH THE HOMIES. HE'S GOT LUV FOR THE HOMIES. CALL IT HOW YOU WANT. WEARIN RED AND SAYIN YOU BANG DOESNT CUT IT FOR ME NOW A DAYS. ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. WE'RE STILL PIECING TOGETHER HIS ALBUM BUT WE BOTH GOT VERY BUSY SCHEDULES..... WE GOT 12 SONGS DONE AND 4 MORE IN THE WORKS THEN IT WILL HIT THE STREETS.

Apr 20, 2008
ive seen fools call themself homies then when were posted and shit pops they the ones tuckin tail like a scared puppy, so it all depends i guess

anyway cant wait for the shadow cd.

May 27, 2003
I think there will always be that one homie hating on homies...... they cant see someone up in the rise when they'll try to bringum down....... Tone couldnt have said it better the pano, the belt, the cortezez, the color doesnt make u a homeboy........... actions speak louder than words and thats what will make you a REAL solid homeboy wether u from a set or not..... That would be a homeboy in my book.