SHADOW " THE ARRIVAL" COMIN SOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2005
Again, glad to see all the excitement with regards this album. I just hope all you cats BUY THE RECORD AND NOT DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!! Whether he's a Norteno, Sureno, Blood, or Crip it shouldn't make no difference, talent is talent; and Shadow has talent! The music industry is shady when it comes to Hispanic/Latino (whatever you want to call it) artist. A lot of people can say whatever they want but thats the truth! Big Pun was a dope lyricist and dude still never gets his due, easily top 5 of all time. I hope this album lives up the hype; like many of you I have been waiting for years to hear full album by Shadow.

With regards to B-Dawg on Sav. Vol. 2. You have got to be kiddin' me!; this cat was on point! Listen to the lyrics, metaphors, and the way he structures his verses. IMO, he has stepped his game up and only keeps improving. I'm still bumping "Top of the World," dope, classic track. Not sure about the rest of you, but damn, I wonder what the vibe was in the studio, what he was thinking when he was penning the track, etc. Props.

One last thing, Shadow or someone from Sav it out records needs to hook up RUSTO with a free autographed C.D. or something, lol!!!!!!!!!!! Dude has been promoting this CD and hyping Shadow up more than anyone else.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I'd say Lil' Los' solo album [if he's even still tryin to get it done] would be the most overdue of all. Just my opinion.
young a.z., lil los, shadow have been long over due for a solo since NE1 i believe all 3 had an advertisement in NE1 wonder if highyellablack is still locked up id like to see em all back and put on a sav it out vol.4 how much longer til lou-E-lou gets out?

Jun 5, 2004
I doubt he wrote that Baby Mommas N Hondas one for lil los, which was a Lil Los solo. N was dope as hell.

How can you prove it?
Idk and i cant proove it, im just going by ear. And im refferring to loses earlier shit like if i wasnt and shits gone strange, theres similarites in the lurics and delivery.
but baby mommas n hondas definatly was all los u can tell. N thats his best song imo. I needa buy ne4 again lol i miss that cd