SHADOW " THE ARRIVAL" COMIN SOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
^^^thats a different shadow

I think i remember Shadow saying in a verse "leave the southside outlined in some white chalk on the sidewalk"
That might have been someone else though

EDIT: Yea, he did say that on Dirty Fellaz off NE2
@0.47

Aug 17, 2008
Oh shit i just read Figs N Rustos responses but yea im pretty sure he a Norteno. You aint gotta say norte or scrap killa every other bar. Actually i prefer if they NEVER said it at all, but thats just me.

Nov 24, 2009
who cares if he is!!!!! Good muzik grabs every ear!!!
its not music, its representing on wax. lyrically. music is live instrumentals, one thing the homeboy rap game needs right now. i dont know about you other carnals. but it gets old bumping that computerized sound around all the time. aint hating, never would. just the way im feeling

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
its not music, its representing on wax. lyrically. music is live instrumentals, one thing the homeboy rap game needs right now. i dont know about you other carnals. but it gets old bumping that computerized sound around all the time. aint hating, never would. just the way im feeling
you mean like that super synthesized ass beats?

Nov 24, 2009
you mean like that super synthesized ass beats?
exactly. im mean i heard alot of rap with THE tightest lyrics but the beat is just aint so good. i heard big tone is supposed to do it with instrumentals. that would jack the game up on top. but looking forward 4 a real new years revolution and beyond. ( live instrumentals)

Feb 13, 2004
Can't wait for this one. I just hope he has somebody different doing the production. Kev is a good producer but sometimes his beats become repetitive.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
exactly. im mean i heard alot of rap with THE tightest lyrics but the beat is just aint so good. i heard big tone is supposed to do it with instrumentals. that would jack the game up on top. but looking forward 4 a real new years revolution and beyond. ( live instrumentals)
I definitely feel what you're saying, that stuck in the 90's laser beats shit ain't the business anymore.