San Jo Fair

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
I went 2 the santa clara county fair last night n was wondering wat went down that they were hella stressin about colors for. They made me take off my shirt and searched me for like 5 minutes n fuckin examined my keys n shit before I could go in, did scraps try n go in there or what was all the shit about? n props to san hoe for havin what theyre known 4 last night.

Dec 17, 2002
Nah that's an old rule SJPD had about not letting people in with red shirts when it's 2 or more people.
This year they were just enforcing it to the fullest. Yeah my homie had to do the same. A grip of homies had to leave because they were'nt being let in with the Red.

Aug 6, 2002
MY GUESS IF ITS LIKE IN FRESNO FLUE BURDS CAN WALK AROUND ALL THEY WANT THEY JUST DON'T WANT NO RED FLAUNTED. BIASED ASS CHOTA I SWEAR U P NORTH SEWER AND CHOTA ARE ON THE SAME FLUE TEAM.

Apr 25, 2002
i think they see blue as a neutral color unless its bein sported real thick like and obvious..where as anything with a standout amount of red is gonna be targeted

Aug 6, 2002
I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING MTOWN BUT SERIO THOUGH I CAN SEE A PERSON TRY TO GET INTO THE FRESNO FAIR AND IF THEY HAVE EVERYTHING NUETRAL BUT ARE SPORTING A NEBRASKA OR BULLFROG JERSEY THEY ARE BEIN HARASSED AND QUESTIONED BY MAGEC TASK FORCE. NOW YOU CAN HAVE A PES WITH SOME TAT ON THEIR NECK FLUE SHOELACES, KURT WARNER JERSEY, AND FLUE HAT. THEY WILL GET IN NO PROBLEM AND THEN THEY GET SMASHED ON AND ARE FORCED TO LEAVE. NOW WHAT GETS ME IS THAT IF FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN PUBLIC SAFETY THEY WOULD DETER BEING FLUED UP. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ANY CLOTHING THAT IS BLUE IM TALKING ABOUT SCRAP GEAR, DOMBAS (CUASE THEY CANT AFORD CORTEZ), INTERSTATE CAUSE THEY DONT WEAR DICKIES AND A WARNER JERSEY WITH NO RAMS ON THE SLEEVES.

Apr 25, 2002
^^i feel what your sayin,..sounds like a real heavy double standard out there..i know here in SC county they def would regulate on the blue shoelaces blue jersey tats etc etc..its just not too often someone would have the nuts to even show up to the fair in that attire ya feel me

Aug 6, 2002
YEAH I FEEL YOU ON THAT. ROUND HERE FROGS ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH IT CAUSE THEN THE COPS WILL HAVE TO TELL ALL THE FRESNO STATE FANS WHICH INCLUDE SENIOR CITIZENS TO NOT WEAR BULLDOG GEAR. I MEMBER ONE YEAR THEY HAD TO STOP SOME CARNI'S FROM GIVING AWAY RED BULLDOGS AS PRIZES CAUSE SHIT WAS POPPING OFF ALL OVER.

Dec 17, 2002
Man if they want to keep the peace, they gotta let the homies be flamed up. Because you know if they start letting in scraps, then there's gonna be funk. So if the homies are all flamed up, then you know who is gonna be who for the most part. Just like in the condado. They won't let scraps mix with the homies because they know there'll be funk. That's my opinion. Anyway it was tyte Sat night. All you saw were homies everywhere.

Nov 8, 2003
FC ENE said:
MY GUESS IF ITS LIKE IN FRESNO FLUE BURDS CAN WALK AROUND ALL THEY WANT THEY JUST DON'T WANT NO RED FLAUNTED. BIASED ASS CHOTA I SWEAR U P NORTH SEWER AND CHOTA ARE ON THE SAME FLUE TEAM.
4real, i went to middleschool 1 block away from 24th an mission, and they wouldnt let no1 wear red but they was cool with wearin blue so nortenos would always be tryin to jump the fence into our school to get the foolz wearin blue, and when scrap youngstaz would be walkin home they'd get smashed on

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
shyts fuct man...its double standard everywhere....we cant sport our flame but these surrattas can do that shyt becuz its "more neutral"...i mean fuck though...when u see blue laces...."m" hats or "13" jerseys u aitn gonna stop them?lettin those levas sport their shyt ....thats like homie said "another reason y theres scraps everywhere ."

Aug 6, 2002
Vamps said:
You should come down here. I've never seen anyone get turned away from any event for wearing a red "fit"..
FC ENE said:
BIASED ASS CHOTA I SWEAR U P NORTH SEWER AND CHOTA ARE ON THE SAME FLUE TEAM.
seems like I already pointed that out with "up north"