Remember this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
Cascade shirts
Derby jackets (with the gold lining in it)
Windbreaker jackets
Brims
Hairnet lol
Ben Davis shirts
Uncommercialized Dickies (before the cell phone pockets and all)
Staceys
Three flowers
Babycuffs
Cutoffs
Ben Davis overalls
Starched up & butterflied blue 501's
D Gonzalez tshirts
Shoulder tapping
Hush Puppies (shoes)
Guaraches
Mobbin thru the calles 30 homies at a time
Throwing up a big NORTE on the walls in old english and taking pics to send to Teen Angels
Sprayin cologne (Eternity) on the tshirt after ironing it

Aug 6, 2002
Chuck Taylors
creased 501's
Staffford Shirts from Jc penny's
Duke of Earl (anti gang show Barrio's Unidios gave out and P.O.'s would send us to)
Buttoning shirts only on the top 4 buttons
Trying to fit your varrios initials on your red belt LOL

Aug 6, 2002
^^^^ remeber "Coming to America"? I looked like "soul glow" when I sould leave spots cause all the grease I would leave behind. LOL

Dec 17, 2002
Oh simon forgot about the converse chuck taylors
LMAO you said Stafford white tshirts from JC Penny damn bro forgot about that one
Yup all the Duke of Earl was was a big homie reunion
Pendletons
XIV buckles
The other belt (elastic band) with the little pearled circle with the letter of your last name
Man those never worked because the belt would rise up and the pantalones would go down

Aug 6, 2002
oh so you all had Duke of Earls tambien. I member in 93 me and the carnales went like 50 against 40 mutts. shit we fucked that shit up. some out of work scrapa got in the mix and got smashed on. PO never sent us to those again.

yeah staffords are the shit the collar stays tight around the neck.

oh remember hynas with their name in cursive on there cadena's.
and the hynas always trying to mark you up.
hynas with their bangs to the sky.

Aug 6, 2002
STRANGERESSJ said:
Cut off sweats with white socks rolled up all the way to the knees and still wearing house shoes
Cortez's
serio pedo that is what im wearing right now LOL. I am dead serious I even creased them up. is my web cam on?

Dec 17, 2002
FC ENE said:
oh so you all had Duke of Earls tambien. I member in 93 me and the carnales went like 50 against 40 mutts. shit we fucked that shit up. some out of work scrapa got in the mix and got smashed on. PO never sent us to those again.

yeah staffords are the shit the next stays tight around the neck.

oh remember hynas with their name in cursive on there cadena's.
and the hynas always trying to mark you up.
hynas with their bangs to the sky.
Ahahaha yup HAIR BEARS
And all those black rubber bands around their hands WTF?
Yeah I remember the last names written in gold lol
My lady mentioned Aquanet, forgot about that one
Victory Outreach did Duke of Earl on the regular in San Jo.
Lots of old homies you would run into but there was
vatos throwing down with other varrios. We got into it with some Palmeros also.
But never ever see any scrapas.

Aug 6, 2002
yeah the scrap that got fucked up was their as part of the entorouge of the duke of earl. I rember everyone had those red ben davis shirts on. no lie like everywhere you would look you saw 4 out of 10 gente usando esos.

how bout getting your last name in old english on a tshirt
socks with guarachis
your old lady riding your schwinns handle bars LOL
I member those ruber bands.

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
YOU GUYS DONT WEAR THE STAFFORD SHIRTS NO MORE ???? DAMN EVERYDAY I GOT TO SPORT TWO OF THEM ONE OVER THE OTHER. STAFFORD WHITE SHIRTS ARE THE SHIT BECAUSE THEY THE ONLY ONES I KNOW OF THAT GOT THE "HEAVYWEIGHT" COTTON MATERIAL, AND THEY COME IN XXL SIZE AND XXL TALL FOR MY SAGGIN' PANTS ASS. MAN I STILL THINK THEY'RE THE SHIT.

Aug 6, 2002
LiGhTyOvGa said:
YOU GUYS DONT WEAR THE STAFFORD SHIRTS NO MORE ???? DAMN EVERYDAY I GOT TO SPORT TWO OF THEM ONE OVER THE OTHER. STAFFORD WHITE SHIRTS ARE THE SHIT BECAUSE THEY THE ONLY ONES I KNOW OF THAT GOT THE "HEAVYWEIGHT" COTTON MATERIAL, AND THEY COME IN XXL SIZE AND XXL TALL FOR MY SAGGIN' PANTS ASS. MAN I STILL THINK THEY'RE THE SHIT.

shit if i am ever in jc penny's with the old lady and they are on sale I pick up a few packs. shit those are a must in my closet.

Apr 6, 2004
I still got some srtanford shirts, they don't fit but I found em going thru my closet.
N I remem cortez my first pair were the cheap ones then i moved up 2 all leather, i might of been ghetto but the others were hella cheap.
N my homies all be sportin jeans now but I still sport dickies everyday, all creased wit da starch
I feel u on leaving grease everywhere, I'm always fallin asleep when i'm out wit my boyz on lil 10 min naps (lol) n I'dl wake up in da car wit a big azz grease stain on my boyz window

Nov 27, 2002
I remember sum homies stopped using three flowers because they said it made your hair fall out.
also the old skool prison drawing white tshirts u could buy at the flea market.
wife beater tanks an or a football jersey over it.wearing your pants above your stomach,standing on the corner wit one foot straight n other foot out to the side.
burning a white crayon under your pants so the baby cuffs would stay,or using super glue an also stapling your pants to back of shoe so you wont step on them.
cruisin san jo or any barrio in the bay an every street had 50 homies or more on every corner.

MAN IM STILL TRYIN TO KEEP THIS SHIT ALIVE.... STRANGER KNOWS.... EVEN IN SAN JO THESE LIL VATOS GOT ALL THIS HIP HOP STYLE SHIT NOW. :: I SEEN AT THE FAIR WITH POLO.... ONLY THE LIL HYNAS WERE KEEPIN IT OLD SCHOOL. ::

BUT AY I STILL GOT MY:

WINDBREAKER JACKET
BEN DAVIS SHIRT
STACEY ADAMS
OLD SCHOOL CHUCKS (LOL.. ME N OSO WERE CHOPPIN IT UP ABOUT THAT)
PENDLETONS
BEN DAVIS OVERALLS
CUTOFFS
AND ALMOST ALL MY PANTS ARE BABY CUFFED AND CREASED. ::

I HELLA MISS SEEIN ALL THAT SHIT.... I KNOW I HAD AT 1 TIME R H I N O SPELLED OUT ON MY BELT.......LOL SHIT WAS HARD BUT I MADE IT WORK. ::