RELENTLESS ONE - JIGGLE_IT_FT_SNOOP_DOGG) RADIO SINGLE BAY AREA HOT 105.7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Whoa crazy shit mayne i just had 2 beers.. And..
2 is the number of posts i made on the siccness today which is also the number of dimes of jale flame smoked today.. The barcode on his bic is 913 which is the day pac died..
Pacalamach is the name of the punjab who sells him his globes and globes sound like globe
Which is what flame is about to take over... So flame is tweeker pac reincarnated in the flesh.. Stay tuned yall ... All eyes on him.....

( Eyes as in the radio shack low budget surveillance cams he has around grannys compound)

May 16, 2002
You know what's funny if he makes it to MTV he honestly makes all the haters eat they're words. I don't understand why anybody would want to stop anybody from shining that's just me tho'... Even if you don't like his music I think you got to respect him for putting in the effort. You can't be mad at that to me you all sound like the definition of haters right now. He has more videos then I will ever have. I think I could rap better then him but he still tops me because he is actually doing it. I can't hate on that at all
I have no doubt this is Flame and if I'm right, you just shot yourself in the foot, Bro. With this post alone you have discredited everything you stated at the start of this thread.

Jun 5, 2004
I have no doubt this is Flame and if I'm right, you just shot yourself in the foot, Bro. With this post alone you have discredited everything you stated at the start of this thread.

Yea ik, but its funner to act like i dont know. Lmao @ cosigning yourself with a sn named No Jive hahaha, like "well i was doubting it was a real account, but then i noticed his name is no jive, so that confirms that hes 100"

Esp since who the fuck says "No Jive" anymore?? Talkin bout "yall haters is some jive turkeys can ya diggit". Lmao like he watched superfly and a bunch of blaxploitation movies preparing to meet snoop

May 16, 2002
When something is real there is no need to try so hard. The shit is what it is. Anybody knows that if your truly successful in something the haters come with the territory, but if your really sitting above them and they can't come close to what you've accomplished, you'ed do like me when they talk shit and do this..

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
lol at these dudes really even tempting to knock the movement at this point, By the way Snoop agreed to do a music video for the song in December and has people that are gonna launch the final video on national television including Bet/Mtv and put me on tour with him to open up shows. Thanks for checking it out but consider this just a sneak preview cuz that's exactly what it is.
Flame was right when he said he would go mainstream once he joined the freemasons and got recruited by the illuminati. Next video will have you all wish you weren't talking shit about him online "flame feat. Iggy azalea - huelga twerk"
2015 yall ain't ready for dis one.

Nov 18, 2010
Flame was right when he said he would go mainstream once he joined the freemasons and got recruited by the illuminati. Next video will have you all wish you weren't talking shit about him online "flame feat. Iggy azalea - huelga twerk"
2015 yall ain't ready for dis one.
Flame gon hol it down

Nov 27, 2014

I'm not "Flame" I don't even know who this guy is until I came to this site. I don't think he's a great rapper and I'm not a fan but if he's working with Snoop and is about to get BET play why is everybody hating on it? Half the shit on MTV is basically the same shit he posted. If I could do it I would and I'm sure everybody on here would too

May 16, 2002
I'm not "Flame" I don't even know who this guy is until I came to this site. I don't think he's a great rapper and I'm not a fan but if he's working with Snoop and is about to get BET play why is everybody hating on it? Half the shit on MTV is basically the same shit he posted. If I could do it I would and I'm sure everybody on here would too
Just stop it already, Bro. Seriously. I was probably the only guy in here giving you the benefit of the doubt, but this shit you pulling is just proving these dudes in here right. From your little games you playing on here with different accounts, but same I.P. address is just showing that these dudes in here aren't hating. It's the stupid shit you do & the lengths you go through to do it.

Simple, on this reply you gave: Your still plugging yourself and it's shallow. It's not hard to tell it's you smh.